Want to sale Corsair DDR2 4x1 GB RAM

Want to sale Corsair XMS2 5400C4 4x1 GB PC2-5400 DDR2-667 CL 4-4-4-12 DDR2 RAM,

4 Sticks, each of 1 GB, Excellent condition, with original packing,

price 3000/- (fix) without Shipment,

See the following links for details

NCIX.com - Buy Corsair XMS2 TWIN2X2048-5400C4 2GB 2X1GB PC2-5400 DDR2-667 CL 4-4-4-12 240PIN Dual Channel Memory - TWIN2X2048-5400C4 In Canada.

Corsair XMS2 TWIN2X2048-5400C4 2GB 2X1GB PC2-5400 DDR2-667 CL 4-4-4-12 240PIN Dual Channel Memory - DirectCanada

my location is ISB.,

good luck with the sale

what would be the price if i want to buy 1 stick only.....?

thanks.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

what would be the price if i want to buy 1 stick only…?

thanks.

[/quote]

2 stick (2GB) can be sold at least, price 1500/- w/o shipment,

Voodo Brother! Any Discount or incentive............?

how about 2500rs ?

how about 2500rs ?
[/quote]

my demand (3000/-) is fix,

ooo sorry i guess i over saw that fixed" remark, anyway good luck with your sale maybe i will just buy one of those 2gb sticks of Kingston 800mhz bus, i am getting them for 3300rs (2gb*2) and that way it could expand even further if it want since i will still have two vacant slots.

which sector?

i recently sold ma 1 gb ram for 600

in waranty and all packing..

so u may wana re check the price to draw attention..

which sector?
[/quote]

G/9-3

i recently sold ma 1 gb ram for 600

in waranty and all packing…

so u may wana re check the price to draw attention…

[/quote]

I don’t think that u sold 100% same RAM which i am selling, RAM price doesn’t depend only on its size, there are other factors, i also has packing and Warranty from Regent Computer, Rawalpindi,

what else we should see in the Ram except FSB of ram and capacity of registers and is it in one module or not. (all the memory in 1gb usually comes in one module) so what else we should see please enhance our knowledge :)

?

what else we should see in the Ram except FSB of ram and capacity of registers and is it in one module or not. (all the memory in 1gb usually comes in one module) so what else we should see please enhance our knowledge :)

?

[/quote]

1- RAM Manufacture

2- RAM Timings (very very important)

3- RAM Overclocking capabilities (i oc my ram upto 1000 MHz for testing, now i am using it at 800 MHz although its speed is 667 MHz)

4- Heat Sink

5- Fan

You can search price of same size DDR2 RAM for experiment, u will find different prices depending on things mentioned above,

2 sticks for 1000?

i'll pay the shipping cost....!!!

2 sticks for 1000?

i’ll pay the shipping cost…!!!

[/quote]

Sorry,

did you overclock it ??

Guys this guy Voodoo is a very nice and authentic seller and i know him as i've traded with him in past so go for the deal with him coz he's a very honest person. @Voodoo: very nice price bro. Wish u gud luck with ur sale.

Ive dealt with Voodoo before too !

Authentic dude.

@ topic & Voodoo ... Good luck.

did you overclock it ??
[/quote]

yes, at this moment, i am using it at 800 MHz with 4-4-4-12 with 2.1 volt, and for testing i reached 1000 MHz with it,