Want to make a new pc

Hi there guys, im new to the forums here. So lately i have been thinking of making myself a new pc since there are some games i want to play but cant right now due to my current computer. So my budget is like 35k. Oh and i have a monitor so excluding that. The games i would like to play would be Cs GO, Diablo 3. I dont care if i cant play them on ultra high settings. :) A lot of my friends play these games so i am eager to play them as well now since i have played cs 1.6 in its time also diablo 1,2. Thanks in advance guys i would really appreciate some sincere advices. :)

My suggestions:

ASUS H81M-K......................5800
Kingston 4GB.......................4500
Intel Pentium G3220............6600
Seagate 500 gb hd..............5700
Legend 919 Casing & psu...2800
HIS r7 250 1gb ddr 5...........10400

Total: 35800

The above pc should be able to play the games you listed easily.

May I ask when do you want to buy this pc?

[quote=“jack, post:2, topic:21559”]

My suggestions:

ASUS H81M-K......................5800

Kingston 4GB.......................4500

Intel Pentium G3220............6600

Seagate 500 gb hd..............5700

Legend 919 Casing & psu...2800

HIS r7 250 1gb ddr 5...........10400

Total: 35800

The above pc should be able to play the games you listed easily.

May I ask when do you want to buy this pc?

[/quote]

The above specifications seem really nice so thanks for that i just wanted to ask what would a core 2 duo cost me rather then a dual core? And i asked a lot of people they say dual cores can not handle games such as d3 etc.

Im planning to buy myself this pc very soon.

PS: Thanks again i really appreciate your help.

Diablo 3 requirements r below:

http://www.ign.com/wikis/diablo-3/System_Requirements

That is a Haswell dual core I have recomended you. It is a couple of generations above a core 2 duo. It is way more powerful then a core 2 duo (which are now obsolete).

If you are worried about the processor......try to increase your budget a little bit and go for a Haswell i3 instead as it is the latest gen intel processor.

May I ask which city are you in ?

Thank you Sir for your prompt replies,

Can you guide me any combination with processor i3 3240 that will play MMO games with decent settings?

I have a e5400 with a cheap motherboard along with gt210 with 2gb ram which i plan to sell.

What would the said things fetch me?

Regards.

[quote=“jack, post:4, topic:21559”]

Diablo 3 requirements r below:

http://www.ign.com/wikis/diablo-3/System_Requirements

That is a Haswell dual core I have recomended you. It is a couple of generations above a core 2 duo. It is way more powerful then a core 2 duo (which are now obsolete).

If you are worried about the processor......try to increase your budget a little bit and go for a Haswell i3 instead as it is the latest gen intel processor.

May I ask which city are you in ?

[/quote]

Oh i am from Lahore.

i3 3240 is an older generation ivybridge processor which is supported by the 1155 socket motherboards.

Any current h61 motherboard (new starting from 5200 rs) will support them.

I would advise against buying this older technology though because if you are going to be spending the money, then might

as well spend on the latest tech.

As for the resale of your parts then you can check the local market (hafiz center in your case) for the rates.