Want to buy refregerator

plz sugesst me what is the best brand refregeraor in pakistan.i have heard mix remarks about dawlance. some one is saying dawlance is best and some one r saying dawlannce is now worth buying.

it all depends on your budget and requirement

What is your Budget and requirement i.e size/frost/nofrost

as far as local refrigerators are concerned dawlance leads the way...

my budget is around 40k . some one told me that in karachi condition no frost is best size should be mediuam. plz suggest me what is the basic difrence between no frost and de frost is it good to buy no frost or de frost.

40k go for dawlance !!!!!

DAWLANCE WEBSITE

For HAIER Prices and specs go to the link below

Haier Prices

For imported

(the 3 brands mentioned below stat at

Modern Electronics (Near BVS School) (Kelvinator USA 90k +, Hitachi JAPAN 65k +, NARDI ITALY 80k +)

Temp corner ( near zainab market signal)(Kelvinator USA, Hitachi JAPAN, NARDI ITALY)

Im not sure if the above two deal in local Refrigerators or not

whats is the diffrence between no frost and defrost.is it suitable to buy nofrost in karachi where there is electricity problem.

[quote=“alijokhio, post:5, topic:15331”]

whats is the diffrence between no frost and defrost.is it suitable to buy nofrost in karachi where there is electricity problem.

[/quote]

No-frost refrigerators consume 23% more power than conventional ones and expensive

The difference between No Frost and Direct Cool type refrigerator

http://www.differencebetween.net/object/difference-between-direct-cool-and-frost-free-refrigerators/