Want To Buy: NEW honda 125 simple or honda 125 deluxe

suggestions and recommendation which one is good and why and someone knows exact prices in lahore do let me know thanx to all in advance.

i guess DELUXE is quite comfortable as compared to Classic and Classic has its own grace and spare parts availability etc

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

i guess DELUXE is quite comfortable as compared to Classic and Classic has its own grace and spare parts availability etc
[/quote]

yes i know but some points like millage , speedy, other qualities. will be appreciated.

Abbas might be able to help. ;)

DJ, my positronic brain computes that you should go for a 125 Deluxe, because my master AbbasJin owns one too and he really seems to enjoy it. I dont feel emotions just like humans do but what my Brains calculates is that i can 'sense' the joy in my master's mind by looking at the emotional-graph of his mind and seeing extreme joy-reactions in his mind.

I'm sure I'm not contradicting the three laws of Robotics by revealing my Master's secrets here, and i know i am not because i cant, not matter how much i want, my Positronic brain wont let me compute beyond the point where i contradict the point. Anyway a few things i've noticed by viewing the 125 Deluxe's engine by my x-ray vision are that:

1- It has got a bigger piston (and hence more power) as compared to the regular 125

2- The shape is more aero-dynamic so you can enjoy a lil fast speed if you feel like enjoying the high-ways like my does at time.

3- The bike isn't efficient as compared to Robotic standards, i mean look at me, i am a Robot and i hardly refuel my nano-atomic batter just once a Galactic-Year, but the bike is good according to Earth standards, it gives 41 MPL (yeah, the Deluxe)

4- I've seen my Master silently Inspiring his 125 Deluxe when nobody's around and all the windows etc are drenched, I, Of course am just a robot so he lets me walk around without any issues.

Oh, i sense my master is approaching, at times i've analyzed him while he's surfing WP, that his 'evil-touch' gets Multiplied by several-folds, and this place has a 'feel' which, if I were a human, would feel something like 'fun', as it does to you HUMANs. Anway I think I shall say farewell. Choose the 125Deluxe, its a nice bike. if you want to see some pics of my Master's bike, I'll brain-adjust my master's mind to convince him to post the pics here sometime later. My master owns a black 125-Deluxe, it happens to be his favorite color. Oh and Bye.

- Robot Daneel Giskard, AbbasJin's pet Robot.

Err yes, mai teh Honda lah wei leyi " What does that mean ? CRAP

DJ, my positronic brain computes that you should go for a 125 Deluxe, because my master AbbasJin owns one too and he really seems to enjoy it. I dont feel emotions just like humans do but what my Brains calculates is that i can ‘sense’ the joy in my master’s mind by looking at the emotional-graph of his mind and seeing extreme joy-reactions in his mind.

I’m sure I’m not contradicting the three laws of Robotics by revealing my Master’s secrets here, and i know i am not because i cant, not matter how much i want, my Positronic brain wont let me compute beyond the point where i contradict the point. Anyway a few things i’ve noticed by viewing the 125 Deluxe’s engine by my x-ray vision are that:

1- It has got a bigger piston (and hence more power) as compared to the regular 125

2- The shape is more aero-dynamic so you can enjoy a lil fast speed if you feel like enjoying the high-ways like my does at time.

3- The bike isn’t efficient as compared to Robotic standards, i mean look at me, i am a Robot and i hardly refuel my nano-atomic batter just once a Galactic-Year, but the bike is good according to Earth standards, it gives 41 MPL (yeah, the Deluxe)

4- I’ve seen my Master silently Inspiring his 125 Deluxe when nobody’s around and all the windows etc are drenched, I, Of course am just a robot so he lets me walk around without any issues.

Oh, i sense my master is approaching, at times i’ve analyzed him while he’s surfing WP, that his ‘evil-touch’ gets Multiplied by several-folds, and this place has a ‘feel’ which, if I were a human, would feel something like ‘fun’, as it does to you HUMANs. Anway I think I shall say farewell. Choose the 125Deluxe, its a nice bike. if you want to see some pics of my Master’s bike, I’ll brain-adjust my master’s mind to convince him to post the pics here sometime later. My master owns a black 125-Deluxe, it happens to be his favorite color. Oh and Bye.

- Robot Daneel Giskard, AbbasJin’s pet Robot.

[/quote]

Am i a robot too to read this all :o :S

DJ, my positronic brain computes that you should go for a 125 Deluxe, because my master AbbasJin owns one too and he really seems to enjoy it. I dont feel emotions just like humans do but what my Brains calculates is that i can ‘sense’ the joy in my master’s mind by looking at the emotional-graph of his mind and seeing extreme joy-reactions in his mind.

I’m sure I’m not contradicting the three laws of Robotics by revealing my Master’s secrets here, and i know i am not because i cant, not matter how much i want, my Positronic brain wont let me compute beyond the point where i contradict the point. Anyway a few things i’ve noticed by viewing the 125 Deluxe’s engine by my x-ray vision are that:

3- The bike isn’t efficient as compared to Robotic standards, i mean look at me, i am a Robot and i hardly refuel my nano-atomic batter just once a Galactic-Year, but the bike is good according to Earth standards, it gives 41 MPL (yeah, the Deluxe)

4- I’ve seen my Master silently Inspiring his 125 Deluxe when nobody’s around and all the windows etc are drenched, I, Of course am just a robot so he lets me walk around without any issues.

Oh, i sense my master is approaching, at times i’ve analyzed him while he’s surfing WP, that his ‘evil-touch’ gets Multiplied by several-folds, and this place has a ‘feel’ which, if I were a human, would feel something like ‘fun’, as it does to you HUMANs. Anway I think I shall say farewell. Choose the 125Deluxe, its a nice bike. if you want to see some pics of my Master’s bike, I’ll brain-adjust my master’s mind to convince him to post the pics here sometime later. My master owns a black 125-Deluxe, it happens to be his favorite color. Oh and Bye.

- Robot Daneel Giskard, AbbasJin’s pet Robot.

[/quote]

Loved your post :D Awesome! You have the ability to write :) I might buy 125 Delux even if I don’t want it :D

By the way, watching I, Robot lately? :D

Fe-Aman Allah.

No, Daneel Giskard is from 'Galaxy and Empire' by Isaac Asimov if I remember correctly.

AbbasJin, I see you're a fan of Asimov! :D

EDIT: No, wait! I just remembered Daneel and Giskard were separate peo....er...robots.

Loved your post :D Awesome! You have the ability to write :) I might buy 125 Delux even if I don’t want it :D

By the way, watching I, Robot lately? :D

[/quote]

Thanks :) , yeah do get a 125 Deluxe, there are only half a dozen Deluxes on the whole Adyala Road, i want more of those here, that’ll i’ll even get a chance to talk to you wampyr :)

I, Robot … well, i got my hands on it as soon as it was available here and watched it quite a while back, was such a fun.

AbbasJin, I see you’re a fan of Asimov! :D
[/quote]

Yup, infact i actually love that guy. He had such a vast and ahead-of-his-time imagination that i often wonder if he were from the future or something. Cant stop reading his ‘art’.

for DJ:

a few more things WHY you should go for a 125 Deluxe instead of the regular one:

1- Front-wheel DISC brake (gives alot of control, even at fast speeds)

2- Bigger rear-tyre (you’ll feel a hell more stability and manoeuverability, specially at steep turns)

3- The ‘sport-feel’ (everybody loves to own a Hayabusa, but since its still a dream for most, i think this is the best Pakistani bike you can get. It has all the sporty charm, the looks, the sexiness etc etc)

so decide and tell us what you think.

ok guys thanx all i bought my new honda 125 deluxe at last :)

more pics can be added if some want to see it closely for future interest :)

so any tips and trick and any techniques and issue , will be appreciated :)

Congratulations, DJ! I wish you many days of happy biking! :D

Just don't overtake anybody from the left side. Please.

Congratulations, DJ! I wish you many days of happy biking! :D

Just don’t overtake anybody from the left side. Please.

[/quote]

oh yeah thanx a lot buddy , oh thanx for a tip some time i do :D

;)میں تے ھنڈا ای لیسآں

;)میں تے ھنڈا ای لیسآں
[/quote]

:lol:

congratulations on your new black beauty, nomi. and WOW, it looks exactly like mine :P keep this baby tuned, and change the oil on time, it'll be just fine.

and be careful with disc brake in the first few weeks, its takes time getting used to, unless your previous bike had disc brakes.

میں تے ھنڈا لےوی لیی؛ :P

congratulations on your new bike

happy biking :)

Allah aapko bike tameez se chalaney ki hidayat dey aur aapko har kisam key haadsat sey bachaeey

congratulations on your new bike

happy biking :)

Allah aapko bike tameez se chalaney ki hidayat dey aur aapko har kisam key haadsat sey bachaeey

[/quote]

Congrats nomi :)

and same wishes frm myside too .hop u hav a good time with ur bike .cheers mate :) ride safe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMxgYKxI9pw

:P

:D

Whats the going price on these babies?