Want to buy best ups in lahore 1200 watts to 1600 watts

I want to buy best ups in lahore for home use. My requirment is 1200 watss to 1600 watss ups for best backup.

I got 3 fan and lots of 12 wats blub on cieling.

Please guide me

Homage 1400 watts model.

I dont like homeage ups. Its backup is not good. I tried homeage,unitherm pure sinewave but they are giving me 1 hour backup.

than i brought local ups which is good quality kit.

its given me 4 to 5 hr backup...

now i want to add one more ups..

which should be best

Then try APC 1500 (980 W) with two 12 V 100 A Narada batteries or two AGS 165 A Wet batteries.

Sent from my LT22i using Tapatalk

[quote=“virus_cracker, post:, topic:”]

I want to buy best ups in lahore for home use. My requirment is 1200 watss to 1600 watss ups for best backup.

I got 3 fan and lots of 12 wats blub on cieling.

Please guide me

[/quote]

if your load is 1200 W, then you need a 2.5kva desi ups, with a good quality kit for running fans and bulbs..

your requirement for power is high enough to be beyond homage and APC usage even in 48V.. not economical.

if only running fans and bulbs, buy a good quality desi ups 2.5KVA, so that even when you might need to run some extra heavy duty appliance your ups may be able to handle it with ease.

good desi ups from hall road include Unitron brand and maybe general or others.. i know of unitron, 2nd floor rafi plaza.. they make very heavy powerfull ups.with adjustable charging rates upto 25A, in 24V. which is too much.

with desi ups, you may also need a stabilizer if you have low voltage in your area in summer..

i am also looking for good UPS these days but i am preferable looking for Branded UPS with Wet Battery, coz Desi kay rolye hi rahtye hai .. branded with a warranty

APC

Cyberpower

Hello dear kya koi bta skta hai mujhe maine 6month phle twister powerbank pure sine vave ups liya tha with battry worth 13400 and in 6month battry 1cell died and now backup is 10min only what will b prob?

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:5, topic:21843”]

if your load is 1200 W, then you need a 2.5kva desi ups, with a good quality kit for running fans and bulbs..

your requirement for power is high enough to be beyond homage and APC usage even in 48V.. not economical.

if only running fans and bulbs, buy a good quality desi ups 2.5KVA, so that even when you might need to run some extra heavy duty appliance your ups may be able to handle it with ease.

good desi ups from hall road include Unitron brand and maybe general or others.. i know of unitron, 2nd floor rafi plaza.. they make very heavy powerfull ups.with adjustable charging rates upto 25A, in 24V. which is too much.

with desi ups, you may also need a stabilizer if you have low voltage in your area in summer..

[/quote]

Do you have any contact details? i am looking for good ups 12v 700watts. from lahore hallroad

12V ups are probably the worst investment to buy.. inefficient, poor wave form, more load on transformer and inefficient PF..minimum of 24V ups should be used.. 48V with smaller batteries are even better.

prefer not to buy a 12V ups.

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:10, topic:21843”]

12V ups are probably the worst investment to buy.. inefficient, poor wave form, more load on transformer and inefficient PF..minimum of 24V ups should be used.. 48V with smaller batteries are even better.

prefer not to buy a 12V ups.

[/quote]

is 100AMP battry good for 24v setup mine load is 300watts all the time what will b backup time on 100amp 2 battries?

Always go for the biggest battery u afford keeping in mind the capacity degradation and extensive loadshedding schedule.

I purchased APC 2700watts ups with 4 battery of 132A AGS as UPC supplier suggested not to use big battery otherwise it will create problem in 1 hour load shedding . right now i woke up at 3 o clock and ups was switch off. I dont know reason may be light went for 2 hr because i slept at 1 o clock there was wapda light.
now I am in shock my APC cant event give me backup of 2hr..

any suggestion for fast battery charger ?

@ASIF

Aford the biggest capacity you can get.. 130/132 AH should be the minimum.

@virus

backup ios not issue of UPS.. backup is only and only from battery.. your battery should give you atleats 3 hours or more bvackup.. there must have been a problem in your system. wiring problem, or overload .

this is a crap that small battery should be used.. for the 1500SUI.. 165 AH is max.. but for 2200 and above ups, this limit is not the problem. i am using dry battery of 200AH capacity which would be around 250AH of wet battery capacity.. and using wiuth 2200 ..charges to full.

Hi...can anyone tell me where i can download Proton RS232 ups software???.....my ups software got curppted and the ups keeps beeping even with new battery....it's urgent, please reply if you know.

[quote=“virus_cracker, post:13, topic:21843”]

I purchased APC 2700watts ups with 4 battery of 132A AGS as UPC supplier suggested not to use big battery otherwise it will create problem in 1 hour load shedding . right now i woke up at 3 o clock and ups was switch off. I dont know reason may be light went for 2 hr because i slept at 1 o clock there was wapda light.

now I am in shock my APC cant event give me backup of 2hr..

any suggestion for fast battery charger ?

[/quote]

I think your charger needs to be reconfigured. Ask your supplier to boost ur charger to 12 amps. APC dont need any sort of external charger. Its internal charger is enuf. We have installed numerous UPS of 3 KVA and 2.2 KVA with 200 AGS batteriers X 4 and thy r runnin' fyn ...

In short, your UPS needs a calibiration.

[quote=“Nameless, post:15, topic:21843”]

Hi...can anyone tell me where i can download Proton RS232 ups software???.....my ups software got curppted and the ups keeps beeping even with new battery....it's urgent, please reply if you know.

[/quote]

Which brand of UPS r u usin' ?

[quote=“DJNOMI, post:6, topic:21843”]

i am also looking for good UPS these days but i am preferable looking for Branded UPS with Wet Battery, coz Desi kay rolye hi rahtye hai .. branded with a warranty

[/quote]

You can go for APC UPS.

[quote=“APC_UPS, post:17, topic:21843”]

Which brand of UPS r u usin' ?

[/quote]

PROTON

it;s been working great since years now and without any problems....but now it started beeping suddenly even with new battery, i took it to a ups fixing man and he said itssoftware is currpted and if you install new software it will work again.88261225_1_1000x700_ups-proton-10-10-con

this is the one....it is exactly like the one i have....and i been using it since 8-9 years now without any single problem....i have never seen any ups which works this good and this long here in Pakistan....we also used 3 other local ups which only lasted 1-2 years and then they all deid...so i love this ups.

I think its a chinese ups (as it look likes in da above pic). Ny how its called Bios, which ll b creatin' prob if this repairin' guy ov urs has diagnosed it correctly and i don think tht there ll be ny calibration thro serial port without the help ov vendor ho imported it cuz once i myself went thro dis ordeal wen a client ov mine gave me a chinese ups ov this sort ov issue. I simply went to the vendor of that particular ups n got it fixed. Thy charged me round about 7500. It was a 3 kva. Thy told me that its bios card is faulty n needs to be replaced.