Want to buy a paypal account

I want to buy a paypal account in exchange of a rapidshare account.

The paypal account must not have nay limitations and be verified...

If something else is wanted in exchange then PM me

all i know, my sister who live in US, had a paypal account.

I accessed it with her password from pakistan and they locked it down and notified her about possible breach of security.

So i doubt any paypal account will be of any help to you.

Aah... :(

I will just use a US proxy to access it.

i just need an accnt.,.

Anyone know how to open up a non-resident US bank account and a VISA credit/debit card? A person on DP was offering it but now I can't find those posts there.

well, when i was in Uk, i opened paypal account.. at that time i didn't know about its function, and use.. just heard alot about it.. so opened it.. when i came to pakistan... someone required pp to pay me some payment.. so i again went to the paypal account.. it wasn't verified.. so i verified it using my UK Account, and it worked.. from then i am getting payment on regularly basis..

but they impose some limit on my account.. limit is pretty high, so i can afford it.. i just found http://www.virtual-cc.com/en, which is been advertised for pp on dp. I am not sure, whether it works or not.. but just know this is also present..

i dont know why people are going mad after paypal actually all major websites accept credit cards and most of them accept Pakistani credit cards , if you want to recieve payments from someone who only use paypal , then i will suggest you to use 2co its very cool !!!

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Anyone know how to open up a non-resident US bank account and a VISA credit/debit card? A person on DP was offering it but now I can’t find those posts there.
[/quote]

Are you talking about this

I am using Master Card/Debit Card

^^ Considering that douchebags commit fraud and tarnish the image of the country and hence cause payment processors to ban the entire country for the offense committed by a few...

^ I already have Payoneer but they won't allow any deposit until I transfer some balance from the website where I got the card issued from to initialize the card, plus they are quite expensive.

Well,

You can have a fully functional PayPal account using a PayPal VCC (Virtual Credit Card) it worked for me and it should work for you too.

I have unverified paypal account with 28 dollars .