Wanna hav nokia original battery for free?

if u have Nokia BL-5C battery (2005-2007) then go on the link and get ur new one for free....

If your battery is a BL-5C model, remove the battery and check the 26-character

identification number from the back of the battery. Enter the identification number in the

field below and you will be advised if your battery may be replaced.

http://batteryreplacement.nokia.com/batteryreplacement/en/

i got mine old 1 was 900mAH new one is 1020mAh....

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

if u have Nokia BL-5C battery (2005-2007) then go on the link and get ur new one for free…

If your battery is a BL-5C model, remove the battery and check the 26-character

identification number from the back of the battery. Enter the identification number in the

field below and you will be advised if your battery may be replaced.

http://batteryreplacement.nokia.com/batteryreplacement/en/

i got mine old 1 was 900mAH new one is 1020mAh…

[/quote]

but thing how you got it ? you have sent or submitted ur old battery and how got new one by courier at home ?

yeah i got it by dhl courier service and they hav also sent me the envelop to return the previous one for recycling.... u just have to visit the link and type ur batt number in it if u hav the BL-5C 2005-2007 battery then they will ask ya for address....

does it cover BL-5CA

yeah i got it by dhl courier service and they hav also sent me the envelop to return the previous one for recycling… u just have to visit the link and type ur batt number in it if u hav the BL-5C 2005-2007 battery then they will ask ya for address…
[/quote]

i have the battery but its characters are not 26 :(

hmmmm bad luck try to find an old one i have three BL-5C batt and the oldest one got me the new 1 :) the other two numbers were fake because batteries were 2number.... i think original batt hav 26 character identification number

batt 1 original : 0670400363563N15352310**** (26 characters)

batt 2 2number: 067039763563337122 (18 characters)

now this is wired , i have enterd fake number lol :D and its said

Nokia logo

green divider

Product Advisory: Nokia BL-5C battery

Your battery is among those manufactured by Matsushita between December 2005 and November

2006 and your battery may be replaced. Please call the Nokia Care nearest you to get the

replacement battery.

but when i clicked on nokia care i unable to find pakistan their :(

lolz try try again until u get 1 ;)

lolz try try again until u get 1 ;)
[/quote]

what do u mean by this i mean what will be the way as it told be that my battery may replaced but where will i going to put my info because Pakistan is not there ?

check ur list again pk will b thr.... or i guess the batt number u tried wud b a european ver or american not asian......

check ur list again pk will b thr… or i guess the batt number u tried wud b a european ver or american not asian…
[/quote]

if its European then i cant say lol … but i tried the as given by you just enter fake 4 digits at end

0670400363563N15352310**** :P

hard luck dude wot can i say thn :)

@k2munda

nothin is wrong my dear friend i know what u r sayin but heres my point... u said replacement? but i have both of them new one and old one also who replaced man? i was using my old battery for 2 years in nokia 6630 that means 24 months right and as far as i know max we get 12 months of warranty right? i m getting a new battery after 2 years thats why its free for me ;).... n one more thing only 100 batteries out of 40million over heated for ur info... i was jus lettin ya people know that if we hav an old one we can get a new one BL-5C... if someone is using the batt for over a year tellme its free for him or replacement? i still cant get how u said replacement because i have both of them...

@k2munda

i m a pakistani thats why i will think like a pakistani its still free 4 me :) yar i know its risky to use this kinda stuff but here is my point again i m using this batt for 2 years.... when it will over heat? i m not sayin that thrs no prob with the batt surely thr is one thats why they r tellin people to replace the old ones... and the overheating of a battery starts in max of 2 to 3 months thats why people complained.... but if som1 like me using the battery for so long had not faced any prob like that can get a new one and can use the old one also.... and i know three of my friends thy hav the same batt n using the cells for over a year now and thy hav got the new ones now as i got it... think lik a pakistani u will get wot i m sayin :).... and the "RIGHTS" thing just recall the history of pakistan because i m living in pakistan not in a western 1....

QUES: who paid for DHL? ermmmmmmmmmmmmmm......... n 150 thing yar plz send me 1 because here in islamabad 200 each but 2 number original one is avlb in chimera nokia for rs. 950 khi chah gya ;) lolz....

hmmm...misleading title for this thread...

you have to return one battery for another one...thats not free...

@firestorm

yar read me clearly i hav both the batteries and i m using both of them... u have to send the battery back if u want to recycle it otherwise its up to u if u want the older one or not didnt u get now wot i m sayin? read all the posts of mine u will get it....

e.g:

when people say unlimited sms on any number for Rs.100 (mobilink) u blv on them dat wah kia bat hai... but is that realy unlimited??? and for Rs.100 or + %15 + 10% that becomes Rs. 125 and then thy say oh sorry but its only for jazz to jazz not on evry number.... thn thy might even tell ya if u ask that fair use and 10,000 sms jazz to jazz in a month so tell me thy said the truth or missleading the whole pakistan??? ;) i think u can get me wot i m sayin i think i still wanna say the batt is 4 free....

n one more thing actually i m a telemarketer n i know how these companies get people attention i typed free because no one wud hav seen the thread if i had used the word Replacement i used free because replacement is ur choice......

"when people say unlimited sms on any number for Rs.100 (mobilink) u blv on them dat wah kia bat hai... "

no actually I don't believe them...theres always a catch

"so tell me thy said the truth or missleading the whole pakistan?"... yes they are misleading the naive folks out there who take what they say at face value..

I still don't think its free....Its like having bought a rotten sandwich from a bakery...you go back and the bakery gives you a new one...so now you have two sandwiches but are you going to say you got a free sandwich?

anyways...its a matter of interpretation... enjoy your spare batteries :cool: