Wanna Buy a Computer and a Laptop

I wanna buy a computer with latest and good hardware that i run it smoothly for future five years without any hardware update, i dont have any special requirements but want good video and audio quality so i can watch dvd,s with best picture quality, i dont play games so i think graphics card will not be needed but if you suggest it for better videos result then its ok.

Also tell me which TFT monitor is best in 17inch, HP, PHilips, Sony or Viewsonic.

Plz also suggest a laptop with the same hardware and give a rought quotation for pc and laptop.

How can i connect my laptop always with net, i want where ever i go with my laptop i get net facility available with me.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I wanna buy a computer with latest and good hardware that i run it smoothly for future five years without any hardware update, i dont have any special requirements but want good video and audio quality so i can watch dvd,s with best picture quality, i dont play games so i think graphics card will not be needed but if you suggest it for better videos result then its ok.

Also tell me which TFT monitor is best in 17inch, HP, PHilips, Sony or Viewsonic.

Plz also suggest a laptop with the same hardware and give a rought quotation for pc and laptop.

How can i connect my laptop always with net, i want where ever i go with my laptop i get net facility available with me.

[/quote]

if u can spare ur cellphone then u can connect the phone to ur computer and get net access that way but the speed will depend if EDGE is available then u will get speeds in the 15-20 KBps range other wise u will use GPRS which is comparable to dial up

and also no computer will last 5 years without requirin an upgrade

these days after 6 months computers become obselete 5 years is too long

how much are you willing to spend?

No problem about five years plan (Lolz) but you can give details and rough rates of pc which is fit for today needs i mean core 2 duo and so on...

Also which TFT monitor is best, HP, Philips, Sony, Viewsonic?

I can spend maximum Rs.50000 seperatly for desktop pc and laptop.

How much speed a mobile can give for laptop net connectivity and which mobile comapny give net facility and what rate ? per hour or use of bites ?

No problem about five years plan (Lolz) but you can give details and rough rates of pc which is fit for today needs i mean core 2 duo and so on…

Also which TFT monitor is best, HP, Philips, Sony, Viewsonic?

I can spend maximum Rs.50000 seperatly for desktop pc and laptop.

How much speed a mobile can give for laptop net connectivity and which mobile comapny give net facility and what rate ? per hour or use of bites ?

[/quote]

as far as the speed i already described that in my first post the results vary alot for every mobile company so u will have to see

as far as rates i think zong will be fine they have an unlimited package for rs 400 per month and an hourly package 2 with no countin of ur data transfer

Bakhtavar>>when do u plan to buy desktop computer and laptop

For quotations you have to grab the following pakistani e-shops:

www.galaxy.com.pk

www.gbc.com.pk

www.ilmkidunya.com

www.me-myco.com

www.myshop.com.pk

www.techchannel.pk

well if you are not buyign it for gaming then a computer can last 5 years without upgrades just get good amount of ram and a good cpu! and a big enough harddisk

Thanks guys for reply but you didnt give hardware models that i have to buy and also plz tell me which new or used laptop is worth to buy in Rs.50000 ?

How much time i can work on a laptop, i mean its battery backup time and also if i countinously work on laptop how much time it can run smoothly if i have a spare battery, i mean laptop will be heated bcoz of long work or they are like desktop pc,s and we can work as much time as we can ?

How much time i can work on a laptop, i mean its battery backup time and also if i countinously work on laptop how much time it can run smoothly if i have a spare battery, i mean laptop will be heated bcoz of long work or they are like desktop pc,s and we can work as much time as we can ?
[/quote]

battery backup time varies from model to model, newer models offer better battery time 3~6 hours, older models with non mobile processors eats up battery fast and battery could be drained within 1~2 hours… laptop do get heated if its heat vents are clogged with lint and dust,otherwise if you take care of that then u can work all day long without any problem as such

Thanks for help full reply, now just tell me which monitor is good, HP, PHilips, Viewsonic ?

philips..... in the above mentioned but go 4 samsung.......

and dude ur toipc header...... aint laptops computer?????