Wage War from your home

After reading this article

http://www.extremetech.com/article2/0,2845,2381104,00.asp

I started to ponder how easy it has become to spread hate and deceit..

Even here in Pakiland you often see political parties trying to defame one another or the current regimes, causing hate and anger amongst the masses..

Worse still are individuals who use their skills to destroy/defame others only on the basis cuz the other didnt agree with him/her..

So:

-Do you think you can cause a revolution/war/famine/begum Nawasish/hate/peace with just a blog/facebook?

-If one can cause wars then can it cause peace?

-Are you one of those individuals that hack into Indian domains on a regular basis?

--

@deffurry

If bored enough I could upload some outrageous pictures on facebook and get a group started and see it unfold, many would be foaming in their mouths. If you ask why, simply because I think if you are stupid enough to fall for it then you deserve it.

@neoclue

Lol, hack me please. Do you need my IP or domains?

^I might just Try it......

@Executionist

You are absolutely right. Only stupid people fall into such ideas.

@neoclue

:|

--

^ please hack me too neoclue....

--

you are not hacker and you didn't even know how to hack then how you can say now a days hacking is very easy ?

--

@neoclue

Calm down.. :/

No need to get serious about it..

At least answer without insulting anyone,otherwise you'd be proving my point about hatred over the media

--

--

Yaar just dont stoop to their level..ignore if they dont understand or if they arent debating..just walk away thr's no harm in it

--

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I’m not hacker. Why you people have misunderstood my that post! I hope, you people can understand English well. Follow the line: I have such skills but I always push them toward ‘‘do not do it’’, and I do not do it.
[/quote]

“I have such skills” then "I’m not hacker"

Do you you or do you now have the skills to hack?

Pardon my English, still learning the language, confuses me all the time.

btw hacker is a noun, “I’m not a hacker” would be the correct term.

--

“I have such skills” then “I’m not hacker"

Do you you or do you now have the skills to hack?

Pardon my English, still learning the language, confuses me all the time.

btw hacker is a noun, “I’m not a hacker” would be the correct term.

[/quote][quote=”, post:, topic:"]
Leave these common typing mistakes. Having skills but do not utilizing them are two different things. I hope, i have cleared this point to you.
[/quote]

Well carrying forward the executionist point, neoclue you made one more grammatical mistake in your reply to executionist…

"Having skills but do not utilizing them are two different things"

You can’t use do, which is totally incorrect. the grammatically correct sentence is below:

“Having skills but not utilizing them are two different things”

--

begum Nawasish
[/quote]

Huh???