w910i

Selling my w910i sony ericsson phone(Black) warrantee is expired, but i've everthing else that cums in the box good conditon ... askin price 12 k, slightly negiotiable... contact me on 0322-2064086

FluxBB%20bbcode%20testhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v211/tazzitude/IMG0570A.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v211/tazzitude/IMG0571A.jpg

Its too much costly i have also w910 cndition 9/10 and al acessories with box nd 6 mnths warranty bt in local market n0 1 giving me mre tha 9k

My brother sold this model after 3 months of

fairly light use. He got 7K from Hashoo Market.

Sheikh 'Hmm' Chilli

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Its too much costly i have also w910 cndition 9/10 and al acessories with box nd 6 mnths warranty bt in local market n0 1 giving me mre tha 9k
[/quote]

i’ll give you 10k, if interested please reply.

i’ll give you 10k, if interested please reply.

[/quote]

Ok bro agreed cntct me at 03445243276

^ I'll contact you but first tell me, in which city are you? I am in karachi. And the deal is only possible if you're in karachi.

lol there goes my deal .... : ]

^ I’ll contact you but first tell me, in which city are you? I am in karachi. And the deal is only possible if you’re in karachi.
[/quote]

Look at his number. He’s from Islamabad.

lol there goes my deal … : ]
[/quote]

I can offer you 7k for yours.

@Zappelin Hey dude, Far4z is not in karachi, if you are, i'll pay you 9k MAX for your W910i (without warrenty).

Dude my set is good as any other good condition phone u may get ... so 10 k it is ... cum over ,check it urself, if it satisfy's you Go ahead ... ! letme know whot you think !

^ dude, Far4z was selling his w910i with 6 month warrenty for 10k, your w910i is without any warrenty & you're demanding 10k aswell...

9.5 final dude .... !! i reely like this phone, but iam in need of cashh ... trust me its a good deal ... this is my num 0322-2064086 .... Letme know wotever you decide ?

This phone iz really cool but dnt have much resale value i buyed it 6 months later for 23k bt nw it coming new in 15k

Price reduced to 9k only .... contact me before wed 0322-2064086