W.H tax?

what is this W.H tax? and why do i only have it on the line which i have my dsl on, we have 2 phonelines,

and there is 0 W.H tax on the other line, but on the one i use my dsl with it's 245 W.H tax.

14% WHT on internet services.

W.H. =

With Holding tax...

yup tax lag gaya a 14% hahahaha 1300rs pr ab bill 1485rs aya ga :P

i don't know but there is something really messed up with "Ishaq Dar", if you look at him closely for more than 5 minutes, you will see "Manhoosiyat" at it's best.

this person should be relived from his ministry. he is a real blood sucking vampire for poor. i never heard such taxes in my life before him, bank taxes, internet taxes, WTF.

Apni pori family Dubai main business kar rahi hai aur yeh yaha awam ka khoon chosne main laga huwa hai.

i think this person is deliberately been placed in his current position by unknown people and powers.

Yup I got same increase as well. PTCL & PML-N ki PDP :angry:

EDIT: Forum software is still buggy as hell. Please fix it.

it should be renamed

W.T.H.Tax

What the hell tax..:angry:

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:7, topic:22175”]

it should be renamed

W.T.H.Tax

What the hell tax…:angry:

[/quote]

WTF seems more appropriate.

O BC goray toh reports issue kartay hain k Pakistan taraki karnay wali countries ki list mein top per aaa gaya ha, aur ider yeh BC rozana tax laga rahay hain, awam ki B mar k mulak ki taraki hoti hai? Ager asay hoti hai to lanat hai asi traki per lolz

WTF, even the TAX amount seems fishy :lol:

420.-

I mean seriously, WTF ???

You all gonna pay the tax money, no other option you have

In kpk they have been charging this since 2 years and I have payed them.They do charge FED 19.5 too over here on total bill.PTCL is a curse.I have cancelled the subscription for good.You ave been added the WH tax only if it was FED than it would have boosted to 500Rs more.Thats true Ishaq dollar has sucked everything from a common man.Fk this democracy

[quote=“koder, post:12, topic:22175”]

In kpk they have been charging this since 2 years and I have payed them.They do charge FED 19.5 too over here on total bill.PTCL is a curse.I have cancelled the subscription for good.You ave been added the WH tax only if it was FED than it would have boosted to 500Rs more.Thats true Ishaq dollar has sucked everything from a common man.Fk this democracy

[/quote]

And Imran khan

[quote=“armada, post:11, topic:22175”]

You all gonna pay the tax money, no other option you have

[/quote]

you are right, because we accept everything as it is.

[quote=“armada, post:13, topic:22175”]

And Imran khan

[/quote]

Yes he is the part of it.

^^^ when it come to politics i don't take sides, but see who is the doing good and working for betterment of our country, having said that there is a huge difference between Imran khan and Ishaq Dar, you just can't compare them in same "Taraazu".

Just research and see what background Ishaq Dar from and how he and is entire family doing luxurious business's in dubai and middle-east.

And Imran khan, he is born sportsman, played world cup and won it for us, (not like Ishaq Dar) who is involved in siphoning/laundering funds through third parties ( accounts ) to his sons/family abroad and have the tendency to come on tv and defend himself. oh yeah right i forgot you are a finance federal minister of a country with all the powers of ministry you are sitting on related to all financial matter of a country, it will be as simple as 1.2.3 to falsify the records and show it as legal. (as i said it before this Manhoos insan has been deliberately placed in that ministry to make every (kala dhanda's) legal for government personal's )

and for imran khan he is been married to a women who's father is one of the richest baron's of UK.

my saying is you just don't compare them both. not possible my friend.

i had a chance to visit KPK last month and i seen difference their in terms of police reforms and public matters. he impose tax to spend that tax on the betterment of people not like governments in other provinces, who impose it to make their pocket (garam).

too much politics talk, lets hear something cool :P