VWorker (Rent a Coder) is testing new payment method for Pakistan

Saw this message today on www.vworker.com

[quote=", post:, topic:"]
We are looking for a few workers to test a new payment method that we are considering offering through Transfast. We are looking to test transfers within the next few days to the following banks in Pakistan: Allied Bank Limited, KASB Bank, UBL Bank. If you have an account with one of these banks and are willing to participate in testing this payment method, please contact our Finance department for more information. You will receive $5.00 to your bank account for participating in the test. Please note that this is a limited test, so it will be on a first come, first serve basis.
[/quote]

Interesting. New payment method means not compatible with Paypal...

Basically for Pakistan they send money through Western Union which costs a lot. There are other options available like snail mail but not recommended. So now they are testing some new payment service which by the looks of it will directly credit user's bank account. This could be faster and more cheaper than Western Union.

:P FREE MONEY!!! FREE MONEY!!! FREE MONEY!!! :P

:P What I have to do?! :P Where I have to signup?! :P Do I have to pledge my soul?! :P

:P FREE MONEY!!! FREE MONEY!!! FREE MONEY!!! :P

Could be very beneficial to those working on such sites.. BTW payoneer already has started such service and they directly transfer the amount to local bank account at a fixed rate.

What about moneygram or western union?

Well-Of late, I have seen that these websites have actually started taking Pakistani workers "serious". I guess Odesk also started direct transfer to Pakistani banks some months ago if I am not wrong!

Good sign though. Software buble, software buble!

[quote=“dogarsahab, post:7, topic:16814”]

Well-Of late, I have seen that these websites have actually started taking Pakistani workers “serious”. I guess Odesk also started direct transfer to Pakistani banks some months ago if I am not wrong!

Good sign though. Software buble, software buble!

[/quote]

Yes you are right, but last time their rate was 88.78 while via moneybookers you can get 90.00+ but their are some issues with local bank as they ask for purpose of said remittance which is not offered by moneybookers at the moment.