^^^ bloggy of blogeristan, i am talking about pakistanis of pakistan meaning native pakistanis and not the paskistani descent who have left paikistan and are pakistani americans, pakisdtani britishers, pakistani candians and so on, how can you compare to day to day life of, for example average pakistani american with average native pakistani, their life is day and night apart.
one average pakistani american gets
- free kinder to 12th grade k12 world class free education.
- community colleges and state universties arealready subsidized and on top are almost free with financial aid and grants.
- private university agian with guaranteed federal loans and grants and scholarship could cost 1/3 the cost
- welfare protection from the government in case of job loss through un-employment benefits and food stamps.
- medical insurance through job and in case of job loss govt sponsored medical insurance.
- retirement benefits through social security.
- clean healthy food.
- electric/gas utilities without load shed
- fair and just legal system with full individual rights of citizen.
- freedom of religion.
- each county of the state got in average 15 to 20 towns and each town has its own library which can beat out library of your LUMS in lahore in terms of content and material.;
PLEASE TELL ME WHICH AVERAGE PAKISTANI GOT THIS ABOVE HECK I LIVE IN DEFENCE I DON'T EVEN GOT 2% OF WHAT AVERAGE PAKISTANI AMERICAN GOT. HOW CAN YOU COMPARE FOREIGN PAKISTANIS, THREAD IS FOR LOCAL PAKISTANIS OF PAKISTAN. CONCENTRATE ON THAT.