Vote please

which one is better speedwise?

Linkdotnet.

Ptcl Dsl.

your vote is appreciated.

ptcl dsl speedwise

ldn rate wise but speed of LDN is same only pings are a small bit high...

Poll is very limited. Wateen's WiMAX is my choice in poll.

@Wateen :o

My choice is PTCL DSL

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Poll is very limited. Wateen’s WiMAX is my choice in poll.
[/quote]

Ditto. :)

My vote is for Wateen. Its wireless. No problem during loadshedding.

@Imran , you must be referring to USB dongle, right ? , that bulky two ear old device still need UPS or Generator to work.

^Yes.

Wateen = wireless

wireless = high pings

wireless = may be signal problems

anyways u cant match wireless to wired ...

Wateen = wireless

wireless = high pings

wireless = may be signal problems

anyways u cant match wireless to wired …

[/quote]

But in Pakistan Wireless Sucks.

Ptcl and ldn both sucks but in comparison with each other…ptcl is better than ldn

I vote for wateen.

what ever the device is

USB or the Device with built-in WiFi, or Buckeye.

I have great experience with all of them

I am sorry I couldn't choose from the options given

My vote for LDN, ptcl is just wireless but with the wires.

My vote is for Wateen

Just Love it

Wireless doesn't suck. I read BBC article that in the aftermaths of earthquake in Haiti, wired network was completely crippled/broken while wireless was working in some areas with on and off (interruptions). That shows that in natural catastrophe of such large magnitude, wired is of no use while wireless may still work.

Wireless is the future! You can't stop the evolution :)

ok regardless i have heard lots of bad comments about wateen but it seems there are lots of votes in favour of it...so wateen wins the race.

i have used wateen and i was very satisfied by their CS and their speed..untill i started using it in my home where signals are low and i face very low speed..and then they recomended me outdoor device...but its been almost two months they are unable to provide me this as it is out of stock.

i guess wateen only works fine when your internal device has high signals and you are near their exchange...thats it....if its not the case...then forget about outdoor device and wateen.

so my vote goes for LDN.

ok regardless i have heard lots of bad comments about wateen but it seems there are lots of votes in favour of it…so wateen wins the race.

i have used wateen and i was very satisfied by their CS and their speed…untill i started using it in my home where signals are low and i face very low speed…and then they recomended me outdoor device…but its been almost two months they are unable to provide me this as it is out of stock.

i guess wateen only works fine when your internal device has high signals and you are near their exchange…thats it…if its not the case…then forget about outdoor device and wateen.

[/quote]

Install your indoor device on roof top and cover it wih a weather shield tarpaal. Use 3 to 4 shopping bags over it and then tell me you feel satisfied or not?

PTCL Pakistan!

PTCL Pakistan!
[/quote]

PTCL U.A.E. :P

^^my bad! lolxx...PTCL Arabistan!