Vote for Dedicated Pakistani Gaming Servers

For the purpose of gauging what multiplayer games people play in Pakistan and which games they would like to see hosted locally.
Please fill out this easy form here:
VOTE HERE http://goo.gl/forms/WaVVULnmWr
it won't take more than 30 seconds If you have any suggestions or the games which aren't added, you can mention them in the 'Other' option.
I've deliberately left out BF3/BF4 etc because at this moment in time its not possible to get those servers hosted locally but you can still mention them in the 'Other' option. If the sample size is big enough and favoring heavily 2-3 games then I'll try and get 'some' people on-board. I can't of course disclose anything at this time though.

i will love to see some local host of age of empires series, cod waw and some others.

happy to help out setting up the servers, let me know.

[quote=“MrKamran, post:2, topic:21987”]

i will love to see some local host of age of empires series, cod waw and some others.

[/quote]

wow, age of empires II, i vote +1.

great to see response from gaming community. Would love to see what most !@#$ gamers vote. Please invite your gaming friends to vote

[quote=“Myelin, post:4, topic:21987”]

wow, age of empires II, i vote +1.

[/quote]

some games can not be hosted locally as their companies don't allow others to host servers like BF, WOW etc. So we are asking/voting for the ones whose servers can be setup

[quote=“usmanghk, post:6, topic:21987”]

some games can not be hosted locally as their companies don't allow others to host servers like BF, WOW etc. So we are asking/voting for the ones whose servers can be setup

[/quote]

how many games you will host initially? also it's better if you start this vote on pakgamers community because there are more video gamers there

nobody on Command and conquer or Warcraft 3?

[quote=“MrKamran, post:7, topic:21987”]

how many games you will host initially? also it's better if you start this vote on pakgamers community because there are more video gamers there

[/quote]

mentioned in first post second paragraph, it all depends on the response

yes already running vote on pakgamers too

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:8, topic:21987”]

nobody on Command and conquer or Warcraft 3?

[/quote]

love command and conquer almost forgot it, spent lot of time playing captain claw, delta force, mario, command and conquer, age of empires.

[quote=“usmanghk, post:9, topic:21987”]

mentioned in first post second paragraph, it all depends on the response

yes already running vote on pakgamers too

[/quote]

f#ck the reponse, start it now also don't forget to send us beta invitation to test the servers.