Voip

any one here know about voip?

i just want to have voip between to places one having broadband other could be on broadband or gprs.

skype.com download the client and off you go..

SalmanAhmed i know this thing but problem with that other side i mean in Pakistan side i have mobilink gprs and they dont suppor mobile phone so i have to have specific mobile handset, isnt that right? and second question can i use mobilink gprs for this purpose? i mean i hop they dont block any port or any voip trafic on their network

No GPRS network will be able to handle VOIP as it requires a lot more bandwidth than GPRS can provide. You might fare better off with EDGE. Does Mobilink provide EDGE?

the Other main thing for Voip is , Ping Time , all of Pakistan Edge based Networks dont have good pings , som Viop will be very Frusted , and , Skype is also Available for mobilephones/smarphones/Iphone

i use voip on zong Freeeeeeeeeeeeeee callzzzzzzzzz to uKKKKKKKKK

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

i use voip on zong Freeeeeeeeeeeeeee callzzzzzzzzz to uKKKKKKKKK
[/quote]

How? give some detial here.

i use eqo then make one call to uk then i delete it again and register wit different emails.hahaha

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

i use eqo then make one call to uk then i delete it again and register wit different emails.hahaha
[/quote]

to much to do

Hello,,

I have VOIP Phone which is working from on one ISP DSL connection.

Recently I got 1 MB DSL from PTCL. At PTCL network my voip phone is not working.

Can anyone advise how can i make it work ?

Is it possible that Ptcl give me static IP and allow voip trafic from that IP ? Is so please advise on it where I should contact .

Thanks

PTCL provides static IPs for official purposes. Ask them, they may give you a one.

^^

Don't know about PTCL but Link Dot NEt offers this facility on Rs.150 extra every month.