Vital Signs Albums

Does anyone here all the Vital Signs albums in mp3 format. Can they be shared with me please.

I do...

I can't seem to send you a PM so here is the link...

yup all 4 of them plus Junaid's solo albums.

Can we download mp3 from this site?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

@ShuAK/Upsilon/Faisal

care to share them with me please prefebly in mp3 format and 320 kbps pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

won't mind having them in higher quality either..

I don't have em in higher quality so I guess I'm out.... ^_^

Quality is VBR but in higher range. You may not find higher than that anywhere on internet. i wish i could get original CDs :(

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gu0twxrqehdwra6/AABPhnkbU6T5jIoFPnt3xGUHa

[quote=“ShuAK, post:9, topic:21240”]

Quality is VBR but in higher range. You may not find higher than that anywhere on internet. i wish i could get original CDs :(

[/quote]Thanks for uploading

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

[quote=“ShuAK, post:9, topic:21240”]

[/quote]

Just downloaded first track of the HUM TUM album of yours... its clearly a cassette rip so even in FLAC that would be, you know....but mine is not ... ^_^ although its just 128kbps

EDIT: shiiiit, I just checked my collection and it turns out that I have Junaid's 3 albums ( Naam, Dil Ki Baat, Us Rah Per) & Vital Sign's 2 albums (Aetibaar, Vital Signs 2) in FALC ... yeah CD rip FALC at least, 4 of em :lol:

Yea im afraid its cassette rip but ragular ears won't notice much difference ;)

i downloaded two different rips of Hum Tum and one of them had fade at the start of songs and sounded like a CD rip but i dumped it in favor of this rip.

Hey thats great, care to share?? plz :)

Anyone can use a crappy source (cassete rip/low-bitrate-mp3s/etc) and convert/upscale them into any superior format (mp3-320/aac/flac/etc). Nothing impressive about that to be honest... :ph34r:

[quote="Faisal, post:11, topic:21240"]

EDIT: shiiiit, I just checked my collection and it turns out that I have Junaid's 3 albums ( Naam, Dil Ki Baat, Us Rah Per) & Vital Sign's 2 albums (Aetibaar, Vital Signs 2) in FALC ... yeah CD rip FALC at least, 4 of em :lol:

[/quote]

Is that some exclusive format developed by the great Phaisal? :P

[quote=“ShuAK, post:12, topic:21240”]

Yea im afraid its cassette rip but ragular ears won't notice much difference ;)

i downloaded two different rips of Hum Tum and one of them had fade at the start of songs and sounded like a CD rip but i dumped it in favor of this rip.

Hey thats great, care to share?? plz :)

[/quote]

Sure, how you want it? the FLAC or should I transcode 320kbps from those flac?

[quote="Upsilon, post:13, topic:21240"]

Anyone can use a crappy source (cassete rip/low-bitrate-mp3s/etc) and convert/upscale them into any superior format (mp3-320/aac/flac/etc). Nothing impressive about that to be honest... :ph34r:

[/quote]

Thanks captain obvious

[quote="Upsilon, post:13, topic:21240"]

Is that some exclusive format developed by the great Phaisal? :P

[/quote]

Yeah thats called a BOBO Phormat :D

kufr you on What.CD?

offcors FLAC yaar no need to convert ^_^

@Upsi, theres a way to check whether a rip is genuin FLAC or a lower quality upconvert....

^

Na jee BOBO is beyond spectral analysis... you can't teach old dog new tricks :D

Anyways, You'll have your FLACs soon. I will PM you for that.

But in the mean while I am uploading Vital Signs/Junaid Jamshed Discography on Demonoid/KAT for the masses as I have checked the already existing torrents on the net .... they mostly have no 100% seeders and quality is not proper, mostly cassette rips and. Of course, I am uploading these in MP3 format, but there's difference in quality specially for careful ears cause there are not cassette rip ... mostly.

Do download and let me know about the difference from your collection.

Stay tuned!

EDIT 1: Vital Signs Discography is up and can be grabbed from here & here

EDIT 2: Junaid Jamshed's Discography is also up here & here

[quote=“Faisal, post:17, topic:21240”]

^

Na jee BOBO is beyond spectral analysis... you can't teach old dog new tricks :D

But in the mean while I am uploading Vital Signs/Junaid Jamshed Discography on Demonoid/KAT for the masses as I have checked the already existing torrents on the net .... they mostly have no 100% seeders and quality is not proper, mostly cassette rips and. Of course, I am uploading these in MP3 format, but there's difference in quality specially for careful ears cause there are not cassette rip ... mostly.

Stay tuned!

[/quote]

Sorry for the late reply yep i am on what.cd r u there too ???? Small world huh ?? Thank for uploading these will be grabbing them as its been ages since i last heard those albums plus i am a huge fan of the 90's era music .. wish i can get all the music channel charat albums as well lol milestones, yatagaan, etc etc

[quote=“kufr, post:18, topic:21240”]

Sorry for the late reply yep i am on what.cd r u there too ???? Small world huh ?? Thank for uploading these will be grabbing them as its been ages since i last heard those albums plus i am a huge fan of the 90's era music .. wish i can get all the music channel charat albums as well lol milestones, yatagaan, etc etc

[/quote]

Yep small world, I will poke you on what shortly ... :D

I am 90ies guy too :) can't find MCC & yatagaan... but have access to 2 of milestones's albums but can't assure you about the quality....

Here's a little preview for you to the trip down the memory lane :D

[quote=“Faisal, post:17, topic:21240”]

^

Stay tuned!

[/quote]

I am adding Demonoid torrents to my seedbox, so that they are available at high speeds.