Visit my website ....!

hello, Everyone i m creating my new website i have spend $11 us dollar in creating it it will start soon once i finished creating pages for it ..

it will offer you all things you wanted ...!

it will offer

1.free ptcl dial up internet hrs .....

2:Learn HTML for FREE in urdu language.

3:check your ip adress.

4:FORUM.

5:Online games.

6:Horoscope.

7:Mobile downloads.

& much more..............

so plz keep helping me by visiting..

URL= www.meriweb.co.cc

hey don't make spam.. only post working Links (No under construction websites) :|

@slave

please read this post http://www.wiredpakistan.com/forums/viewtopic.php?pid=64305#p64305 I wrote about almost the same thing in detail.

I thought he didn't read that.

mamay heer kay

when you are done making web site then post link

now you will again make a thread when your site is online...

and then people will no longer be interested in your site

so u didnt heeded the advice corectly

site is not made yet and he is advertising , it remembered me the work done by Mobilink , they were advertising about INTERNATIONAL ROAMING and that service was not provided by them . come on yar , start ur work first and then advertise it !

@ Shoukat

Nice Suggestion With (mamay heer kay) hehehehehe.....

you will be offering :

"1.free ptcl dial up internet hrs ..... "

i think ptcl dialup is free these days ,isnt it??

now it is completed but some features are not available yet..but will available soon!

@ Asmar

I created a flash animation for your website. I emailed you that flash animation. I got no reply from you. No thank you, nothing. Is it your attitude or you don't want any favor for your website?

wampyr, you've probably missed the criticism by Specter in some thread earlier. I have learned it the hard way that you do not have to try to help some kind of people ;)

@ Asad_N

I guess so too. I created a flash animation in good faith that Asmar will use it to make his website a little better. But I think you are right, some people don't deserve favors and free things. It might be more attractable to him if I charge him $100 ~ $200 for it :)

Anyway, no loss for me, loss for Asmar.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

@ Asad_N

I guess so too. I created a flash animation in good faith that Asmar will use it to make his website a little better. But I think you are right, some people don’t deserve favors and free things. It might be more attractable to him if I charge him $100 ~ $200 for it :)

Anyway, no loss for me, loss for Asmar.

[/quote]

Sorry! i am really sorry , actually there was a problem with my pc so i can,t use net but now i am here …

did you have any website i will link to it i will place your website,s banner just send it to my email!

Sorry! i am really sorry , actually there was a problem with my pc so i can,t use net but now i am here …

did you have any website i will link to it i will place your website,s banner just send it to my email!

[/quote]

I have resent the email to your third email account :) (So many email accounts, how you manage them :) ).

Anyway, I didn’t made that flash animation for my advertising banner on your web-site.

Place the animation on your web-site’s index page and let’s see how it looks on your web-site.

i know that you don,t want any credit back but its my offer you can email your website,s 175px × 65px banner to me anytime you like.....!

mamay heer kay
[/quote]

Well said… can’t stop myself by smiling…

Nice flash design wampyer..... :) It looks like we have flash designer here.

Nice flash design wampyer… :) It looks like we have flash designer here.
[/quote]

I am basically desktop application programmer.

After that, I do PHP+MySQL and ASP+MSSQL. I consider myself average…err… below average :expressionless: when it comes to Flash animation. I know JavaScript and ActionScript only to help me build web-sites.

But that’s my own rating for myself for ActionScript. However, when compare to Pakistani “Flash programmers”, I am quite an average :) That’s funny! Because Pakistanis who are able to create “Hello World” in Flash, starts to consider themselves as “programmers” in Flash :D

That’s what we are, “professional” Pakistanis :)

@Asmar

i checked your forum section - headings for each forum category looks like one from this forums - bring some originality

i would suggest - search web for free templates and change your current one

free templates probably needed to be customized a bit -

your current template is horrible

placement of banners is inconsistent

I am basically desktop application programmer.

After that, I do PHP+MySQL and ASP+MSSQL. I consider myself average…err… below average :expressionless: when it comes to Flash animation. I know JavaScript and ActionScript only to help me build web-sites.

But that’s my own rating for myself for ActionScript. However, when compare to Pakistani “Flash programmers”, I am quite an average :) That’s funny! Because Pakistanis who are able to create “Hello World” in Flash, starts to consider themselves as “programmers” in Flash :D

That’s what we are, “professional” Pakistanis :)

[/quote]

Ahh I was looking for java programmer here, can you tell me hpw can I add those java thing in website mobilazia.com, so visitors can send sms to world or Our local mobile networks for free ?

And please dont slap me for hijacking thread ;)

Ahh I was looking for java programmer here, can you tell me hpw can I add those java thing in website mobilazia.com, so visitors can send sms to world or Our local mobile networks for free ?

And please dont slap me for hijacking thread ;)

[/quote]

I have no idea what you are talking about. Insert which Java thing to website to send SMS to world and local mobile networks for free. What is that?

Why a Java thing will make sending SMS free to world and local mobile network is beyond my brain power. :)