Visa procedure for pakistan

hi anyone here knows about immigration or visa rules ?

i have a quesion suppose i visit a country ABC that don't require visa for my passport but limit to stay there is say 3 months suppose i stay there for year or two and now i want to go out from that country to pakistan that requires visa on my passport? can staying first country more then 3 months will effect my visa request?

^ what ? Are you going to Greece through Iran border :P

Whats your status?

What citizenship do you have?

What Kind of stupid country will allow a guy to come to her country for three months, and not ask for visa??????

This post is absurd and atrocious only and if you only have !@#$ Passport.

well dear... if were in some country like, where you entered on Visit based visa, which you get on the airport. as in japan.. there are so many countries citizen who gets 3-7 months entrance pass without a visa. including USA, Turkey, Brazil....after the end the duration. you have to apply for the proper visa or leave the country within a week after the expiry of the pass :D. and let suppose you don't leave the country after the expiry of the pass and also don't apply for the visa, and stay in the country for 3-4 5 years what eva. at the end when you want to go back to your country, simply go the police station. tell them you were staying the country as on illegal status, they will verify, whether you were in some illegal or some criminal actives or not..if you were. not.. they will put you in jail for like 1-2 weeks and then will deport you from the country. and will hand over to you to you country from where you belong. As if you are Pakistani. they will handover you to FIA, Don't worry.. FIA is like our desi Police. Usaly they take few thousand and won't ask you a single question and release you.

Don't worry if you are living in some country as non-criminal visitors with no visa. then just go the the police station, they will get your way back to the homeland :D

second way:

well you can enter in Pakistan without a passport. All you have to do is.. just prove that you are Pakistani citizen, you can use your CNIC for entrance;), tell them at the airport, you have lost your passport :D

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

hi anyone here knows about immigration or visa rules ?

i have a quesion suppose i visit a country ABC that don’t require visa for my passport but limit to stay there is say 3 months suppose i stay there for year or two and now i want to go out from that country to pakistan that requires visa on my passport? can staying first country more then 3 months will effect my visa request?

[/quote]

To re enter back into pakistan you won’t need a visa(Provided you are a pakistani citizen with pakistani passport ) . But the country in which you slipped might not be pleased with you and might keep you in its “drawing room” (desi police term) for few days.

What exactly are you planning to do btw and after reading your stupid plan i am sure that country(even though there are not many which don’t require a visa from Pakistani citizens) would reconsider its policy and withdraw the visa free entry policy for Pakistanis. With your illegal status what would you be doing for the whole year, washing dishes?

don't go you are our last bubllo

:P see bubllo you won’t find such loving people there, they’ll make you wash dishes or something even gross.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

don’t go you are our last bubllo
[/quote]

bublo ??