Visa Debit Card Which work online without CVV authorization

Which bank visa Debit Card work online if host not ask for CVV code, or (merchant not required/ask for CVV code? )

Cvv is must

yes i believe too.

But hostgator is the company which accept CVV code only 1st time and after that they don't ask for CVV and as a result transaction fail no matter how many times u try.

and if u check hostgator site they mention they dont keep or ask CVV

now i wonder how without giving CVV code transaction can be successful :o

Credit/Debit cards do work without CVV. I have used Paypal Manager (not usual paypal) and if you want to process a transaction there, it doesn't ask for a CVV.

CVV option can be disabled from the merchant processor and once you do that, it won't ask for one but increases the chances of fraud.

pakistani online chat room without registration,pakistani chat rooms for free, chat room in pakistan urdu online chating, full chat room,

where in the world you guys are living, and what in the world you are talking about.

this ain't happen on this planet i am sure.

[quote=“MrKamran, post:6, topic:22207”]

where in the world you guys are living, and what in the world you are talking about.

this ain’t happen on this planet i am sure.

[/quote]

Get an account with hostgator and try to pay 2nd month bill.

When transaction will failed and ur bank will ask u if u r giving all info correct including CVV code.

You will know what we are talking here.

[quote=“zainabali, post:7, topic:22207”]

Get an account with hostgator and try to pay 2nd month bill.

When transaction will failed and ur bank will ask u if u r giving all info correct including CVV code.

You will know what we are talking here.

[/quote]

i had used hostgator for more than fiver years before it’s buyout and before the service get worst. never had a problem, you guys should better change your banks.

i was mainly paying them by paypal and cc. cc is attached to my bank account and i never had a issue with CVV code.

but if you guys are facing problem in that regard you should better contact hostgator support/bank customer care and explain everything i am sure it is solvable.

btw who the hell in the world subscribe to monthly subscription to hosting service. if you want to save big and want peace of mind better subscribe to a yearly package atleast. see this is your main problem. not the CVV code.

[quote=“MrKamran, post:9, topic:22207”]

btw who the hell in the world subscribe to monthly subscription to hosting service. if you want to save big and want peace of mind better subscribe to a yearly package atleast. see this is your main problem. not the CVV code.

[/quote]

To me this is challenge not a problem :)

[quote=“MrKamran, post:8, topic:22207”]

i had used hostgator for more than fiver years before it’s buyout and before the service get worst. never had a problem, you guys should better change your banks.

i was mainly paying them by paypal and cc. cc is attached to my bank account and i never had a issue with CVV code.

but if you guys are facing problem in that regard you should better contact hostgator support/bank customer care and explain everything i am sure it is solvable.

[/quote]

Which bank CC u attached with Paypal?

[quote=“zainabali, post:10, topic:22207”]

Which bank CC u attached with Paypal?

[/quote]

it’s confidential information :P

He definitely not using pakistani cc with PayPal if he say so he is lair

[quote=“armada, post:12, topic:22207”]

He definitely not using pakistani cc with PayPal if he say so he is lair

[/quote]

who will be stupid enough to use a pakistani bank with paypal :P

Guys plz don't divert my original topic.

I think SCB Debit OR Alfalah Credit. Anyone of these works without cvv. Cause in old days godaddy was processing payments without cvv code and i successfuly processed.

Sent from my H30-U10 using Tapatalk

[quote=“zainabali, post:, topic:”]

Which bank visa Debit Card work online if host not ask for CVV code, or (merchant not required/ask for CVV code? )

[/quote]

You should first know that only few VISA debit cards work online. SCB debit card works flawless without any session activation and UBL debit card work with session activation via phone call. Rest of the banks do not allow to use Visa debit card on internet.

These days most of the online merchants verify CVV code for authentication purpose and chances are your transaction get rejected when using it without CVV.