Visa Debit Card Not Working in ATM!

Hello All

I have a VISA CARD Issued in USA and i got it in Pakistan

It have no Sign like 1link Mlink or PLUS ! only Simple VISA DEBIT Sign on it

I tried to Withdraw Money from it at Alot of ATM machines in SADAR and in my Local Area

The list of banks Where i tried to use it !

SCB,UBL,Soneri,HSBC,CITIBANK,MCB,Faysal Bank, and in alot of Different Branches of SCB and Citibank

but its not working UBL machine Saying 0 in it !

SCB saying Selected account is invalid :S I talked to Banks and they have no answer :S

Then i talked to the USA Company who Issue me that They said " Your Card is Fine and not blocked From our Site and we are 100 % that your card will work in Pakistan" so now what ?

Please Help me where this Card will work ? i have 50 $ in it and before that i purchase online some things and The card working online so its not Blocked or anything else

So if any one can Help please lemme know

is it issued from American bank? if yes then it wouldn't work here go back to USA and try there in ATMs

Yes its issue From Metabank ! its a American Bank ! but i talked to them they are saying it will Work

they are right your card can be acceptable in Pakistan for online purchases hotel bookings and for airline tickets but it won't work in any bank ATM machine because Pakistani banks are not connected to International banks like Banks in Dubai

You card will works in Dubai banks ATMs

@ armada

but payoneer mastercard works in pakistani Atm machines. payoneer is a usa company.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

@ armada

but payoneer mastercard works in pakistani Atm machines. payoneer is a usa company.

[/quote]

its not a bank if your card works in atm that’s mean payoneer is associated with packistani banks and you charged extra amount for withdraw money with your card in Pack

You can shop with your card. or goto moneybookers.com upload funds there. register a pakistani bank account for withdrawing funds? :P

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Hello All

I have a VISA CARD Issued in USA and i got it in Pakistan

It have no Sign like 1link Mlink or PLUS ! only Simple VISA DEBIT Sign on it

I tried to Withdraw Money from it at Alot of ATM machines in SADAR and in my Local Area

The list of banks Where i tried to use it !

SCB,UBL,Soneri,HSBC,CITIBANK,MCB,Faysal Bank, and in alot of Different Branches of SCB and Citibank

but its not working UBL machine Saying 0 in it !

SCB saying Selected account is invalid :S I talked to Banks and they have no answer :S

Then i talked to the USA Company who Issue me that They said " Your Card is Fine and not blocked From our Site and we are 100 % that your card will work in Pakistan" so now what ?

Please Help me where this Card will work ? i have 50 $ in it and before that i purchase online some things and The card working online so its not Blocked or anything else

So if any one can Help please lemme know

[/quote]

It should have worked on citibank ATMs. But it won’t work on majority of ATMs, which are only for locally issued ATM / credit cards.

Try HSBC on Tauheed Commercial St., Phase V, or any other HSBC branch with an ATM… it should work on those… tried and tested !

It should work.

I went to Citibank Today the Branch Near nursery they said your Card giving a error means Your Company that issue Your card Block you for not Getting cash withdraw

Ask your Bank to remove the block and then You will be able to cash withdraw from ATMS before that You can Only Purchase Things Online using your debit card