Virus (hidden folders not displaying) help!

Hello Everyone!

I am dealing with a annoying virus. Yesterday my tenant gave me USB to scan. I scanned it with ESET and removed all the viruses. On next restart i noticed that my hidden folders were not displaying even i change settings in folder options. Then i formatted H: drive (in which Avira detected viruses). But still problem is not solved and Avira notifying me about virus present in H: drive and still hidden folders are not displaying. Please help anyone . :(

In run type Regedit

then in HKEY_CURRENT_USER>Software>Microsoft>Windows>CurrentVersion>Explorer>Advanced

then right click the registry key "hidden" and modify change its value to 1.

I did that but it come again. Its a virus, i have to delete. Hidden folders are not big issue because i used a software Rrt to remove restriction for hidden files .

Install panda. It detects nearly 80% of present viruses. Note the name of virus in scan and then search on google for manually removing the virus.

With Rrt i came to know that there were some hidden files in H: drive like usb, usbupdt . I delete them .. Now there are only two folders "RECYCLER" and "SYSTEM VOLUME INFORMATION". I formatted whole H: drive but it still contain 35mb of space. Don't know what thing is taking 35mb.

UPDATE : Okay ! So i scanned with KIS and it detected and removed two or three viruses. Mostly they were ShipUp and i also removed these from registry. After that i scanned with ComboFix, it detected autorun.inf in H: drive and removed it. Now i disable and removed RRT software too and hidden folders are displaying without a problem. Hope it stays this way now. :)

^Keep your antivirus up-to-date and i hope you'll never get these problem.

Hidden folder problem has been solved but Kaspersky isn't Trojan.Win32.ShipUp.kd and .kc viruses. :(