Virtual Visa Debit Cards, Purchase online, even works with paypal

Hi,

do you want Prepaid visa Card to get verified on many sites without disclosing your financial information and without any risk. if yes then you can contact me to have a virtual visa card. which is completely legal and you can charge it with your desired amount. the amount you want to spend. even you can have the satetment.

let me know if some one need it

i can make cards from amounting 1$ ~50$

my email is

damn your offer sounds so cool . i wish you had some rep around here :|

heheh i will get soon.

what is the procedure for getting that virtual visa card and payment?

well i charge 15$ for the creation + 7% charge of any amount you want to laod

for example if you want to have 20$ card it will be

15$ + 20$ + 1.4(7%) = 36.4$ once card created it will be available for hole one year with expiry date and CVV2 number also if you want to recharge it again there will be only 7% + 2$ :)

Very very cool for registering on the sites. like ebay, paypal specially adult ones :)

Regarding payment as we both are in pakistan you can do it with bank transfer, cheque and if in sialkot can pay by cash.

@cafepixie: Give more details of your operations to try to give some substance to the legality of your claim. Just because you say its 'completely legal' doesn't make it so. If you don't do it in the next few days you'll be banned and this thread deleted. We have to protect forum members from fraud.

I'd advise everyone to be very cautious if dealing with this individual.

dude you are in the tech forums. talking about technicals stuff and you never heared about Virtual Visa, Give me a break.

search the google with the virtual visa or visa gift card and you will find out the answer.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

dude you are in the tech forums. talking about technicals stuff and you never heared about Virtual Visa, Give me a break.

search the google with the virtual visa or visa gift card and you will find out the answer.

[/quote]

I will do no such thing. If you want to advertise here and you’re legitimate, you make an effort to prove it. Otherwise I will ‘give you a break’.

A website or an address of your operations will be a good start.

then go and update your self. check google, for the biggest proof regarding the virtual visa , check visa's own website called epassporte.com

https://www.epassporte.com/secure/jsp/PersonalAccounts.jsp#Virtual

https://www.epassporte.com/secure/jsp/PersonalAccounts.jsp#Gift

i dont know from where those old bafoons who know nothing about tech stuff doing in the tech forum

threating other people without knowledge is a biggest stupidity. first go update yourself and proof that what i said is illegal.

What's wrong with asking for a proof? He might be a potential customer so take it easy and provide some more information on it.

If the previous records are to go by, many of these virtual visa/debit cards get blocked or have no way to load money. There are many legitimate ones too, but unless you provide complete details there's no way of differentiating between apples and oranges.

Since you provided a link to epassporte, let me ask whether you're reselling epassporte card?

Hi,

do you want Prepaid visa Card to get verified on many sites without disclosing your financial information and without any risk. if yes then you can contact me to have a virtual visa card. which is completely legal and you can charge it with your desired amount. the amount you want to spend. even you can have the satetment.

let me know if some one need it

i can make cards from amounting 1$ ~50$

my email is

[/quote]

The very idea of emailing someone for the creation of virtual debit cards is not something to be considered safe or secure. Everyone is well aware of virtual credit card numbers.

Kindly do not post such offers here again.

Cafe im reopening this thread, but you need to provide proof along with screenshots of what you are offering… unless we’re a 100% sure that will deliver, we’ll be cautious.

then go and update your self. check google, for the biggest proof regarding the virtual visa , check visa’s own website called epassporte.com

https://www.epassporte.com/secure/jsp/PersonalAccounts.jsp#Virtual

https://www.epassporte.com/secure/jsp/PersonalAccounts.jsp#Gift

i dont know from where those old bafoons who know nothing about tech stuff doing in the tech forum

[/quote]

You’re the only buffoon here. He’s not saying virtual credit cards don’t exist, but he’s asking for a proof of the legitimacy of YOUR claim that you can provide such a service.

And don’t try anymore. You’ve already turned off your potential customers with your obnoxious behavior. ;)

How can individual authorised to sell virtual visa card? Under what law of Pakistan can an individual or any company which are not financial institution sell such card? I really doubt about legality of such virtual visa card. I urge seller to prove it with specific provisions of law of Pakistan other wise it is illegal in Pakistan.

now i can explain you all the stuff. So everybody's legality points got Cleared. First of all its not a credit card. Credit card is something else which is given by some financial institution after verifications etc..

The second is Visa Debit cards by which you can purchase things with you bank account balance . But at limited area like in pakistan we can use Visa debit cards on internet. again the limit in the debit card will be the amount in the bank.

So thats why a new cards comes in to place which are called Gift Cards or Virtual Cards ( Offered By Visa or Mastercard) These are designed for the employer to pay employees and also for the merchants to give them to consumer.

Now what are those gift cards. Gift cards are just like the Normal visa cards. Have its number CVV2 and Expiry and specified Prepaid Balance. It is just like a coupon which you can cash anywhere, you find Visa logo.

I get registered with one bank a from U.K to make Debit Cards. Basically i have my account in which i have balance and to control my spending i can create Cards.

For example i have a doubt about the website that it might be fraudulent because giving something at 50$ So rather then putting my whole debit or credit card on the risk i just create the card of 50$ and spend it over there.

So that is how all thing work. thats why i want to comes with the new idea so people get updated in the pakistan as well.

You’re the only buffoon here. He’s not saying virtual credit cards don’t exist, but he’s asking for a proof of the legitimacy of YOUR claim that you can provide such a service.

And don’t try anymore. You’ve already turned off your potential customers with your obnoxious behavior. ;)

[/quote]

i am not here to sell my stuff. i just want things to get updated , basically stupids like some of you. who knows nothing don’t want anybody else to know. I don’t know why you people are not going to search out some stuff rather then complaining for nothing. Thats why i said in other Post why international People called us Crabs (“because if we cant do anything in jealousy we don’t let any other to do as well”)

in other words you just want to make virtual cards as well. which unfortunately you don’t know how? even i gave one reference to make cards online.

cafe ur offer might be legitimate but there is just too much room for fraud here.

Do not post such offers here again or u will be banned.