Virtrual Visa Card?

Asalam-u-Alaikum everyone, I am new to the forums, my name is Zishan and I am from Karachi.

I am looking for someone who could sell me VCC (Virtural Credit Card) or could give me LibertyReserve dollar$?.

Amount is not big, I just need $32.

Thank You

if these kinds of cards are available for sale, i also want one....

I use www.www-card.com and www.entrypay.com for Virtual VISA Cards....

[EDIT: sorry it was www.entropay.com .. my typo..

^ I think you meant entropay.com instead of entrypay.com...I tried to make an account on entropay but they said they don't provide their services in Pakistan and www-card is also not available from Jan 2011.

"Dear Customer, Please note that you will not be able to apply for new wwwcards or reload your existing card after January 1st, 2011. You will be able to use the remaining funds on your wwwcard until it expires, as noted in the wwwcard website"

https://www.www-card.com/Screens/Info/AboutWWWCard.aspx?About-wwwcard-virtual-prepaid-Visa-card

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I use www.www-card.com and www.entrypay.com for Virtual VISA Cards…
[/quote]

Bro are you referring to www.entropay.com? I know them they don’t allow resident of Pakistan to use their service, how do you use them?

and I also know about www.www-card.com but I think I can’t acquire a card from them myself, I guess the only way to get a card from them is someone gift me one.

I tried to use a fake address to register for entropay.com but they ask for credit card therefore I couldn't create an account their.

Do you guys know someone who could give me LibertyReserve Dollar$, I will pay in Pak currency.

I have an UBL Wiz card but it's totally useless it just doesn't work most of the places, it only worked on handful of sites.

^ I think you meant entropay.com instead of entrypay.com…I tried to make an account on entropay but they said they don’t provide their services in Pakistan and www-card is also not available from Jan 2011.

“Dear Customer, Please note that you will not be able to apply for new wwwcards or reload your existing card after January 1st, 2011. You will be able to use the remaining funds on your wwwcard until it expires, as noted in the wwwcard website"

https://www.www-card.com/Screens/Info/AboutWWWCard.aspx?About-wwwcard-virtual-prepaid-Visa-card

[/quote]

well yea it was entropay.com … and i am quite satisfied with their services… and yea you have to do some stuff to get access to entropay while sitting in Pakistan…

about wwwcard… yea they have stopped issuing new cards but their old issued cards work… and i hav a whole pile of them…

[quote=”, post:, topic:"]
I tried to use a fake address to register for entropay.com but they ask for credit card therefore I couldn’t create an account their.
[/quote]

yupp thats what happens when you dont know how to do things right… :)

well yea it was entropay.com … and i am quite satisfied with their services… and yea you have to do some stuff to get access to entropay while sitting in Pakistan…

about wwwcard… yea they have stopped issuing new cards but their old issued cards work… and i hav a whole pile of them

[/quote]

Could you tell me how to create an account at entropay.com?

Could you tell me how to create an account at entropay.com?

[/quote]

no… :P

no… :P
[/quote]

WhY no?? :confused:

zishan do you know what is this ---> $

WhY no?? :confused:

[/quote]

cuz some things are better kept secret…

zishan do you know what is this —> $
[/quote]

lol armada… :P

Virtual Visa Card

They are expensive

Virtual Visa Card

They are expensive

[/quote]

L o L … says who?

cuz some things are better kept secret…

[/quote]

I am not asking you to spill your secrets here, :lol: I have an e-mail. ;)

Virtual Visa Card

They are expensive

[/quote]

What???

Nobody have any info on this topic or willing to help?

There is no way to open Entropay account from Pakistan. They won't allow the account, even if you use VPN/Proxy etc., you will be still locked out of your account if you choose Pakistan as your billing country. Unless you have relatives in some country abroad (whose details you can enter including verification documents - if they demand) where Entropay works, you can't. Charging it from Pakistani Credit Card is also not possible.