So we'll use this thread to give any handy stuff we discover about any games.
As I started Batman Arkham Origins, i quickly realized that the f***ing intro videos (the company logos and stuff, not in-game cutscenes) can't be skipped. Normally, it's ok because in most games they're either skippable or just 2-3 short ones which aren't that annoying, but this game has SEVEN of them (5 vids + 2 images), and it takes about a whole minute to watch them all every single time you open the damn game.
Now, i knew there are typically two ways to deal with this situation.
1. Delete/rename the damn video files (have to manually find all the files, and some games refuse to work if they find any missing files)
2. Find a way to disable the videos (my preferred way)
So, after a bit of searching around i found out the second way to disable the damn intro vids.
TL;DR - How to skip Batman Arkham Origins Intro Videos:
1. Make a shortcut to the game exe (BatmanOrigins.exe)
2. Open the properties of the shortcut.
3. Click on Target and write " -nostartupmovies" (without the quotes) right after the link.
4. Click on apply and then ok.
5. Run the game with this shortcut, all intro videos will be skipped and you'll go directly to the flashy game menu.