Video On Demand- By ZONG

ZONG brings you the latest news updates in Sports, Politics, Business, Entertainment, and Infotainment through video right on your mobile phone with its stimulating Video on Demand service. See yourself what’s happening and feel the real intensity.

Get the latest video news on your mobile through this service! Now you do not have to wait to sit in front of TV to check out the latest happenings; what’s IN and what’s OUT. See the breaking news and live with the moment. With Video on Demand, you will get daily video updates of latest happenings and breaking news as they happen from the most popular and most reliable satellite channel i.e. GEO News & GEO Super and you can watch all the action while you are on the move. You will receive video clips five times a day and breaking news as soon as they occur.

How do I use this service?

GEO NEWS SUBSCRIPTION

* To subscribe to the service, simply sms NEWS and send it to 633

* Subscribed users will receive news clips through MMS five times a day between 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 pm

* Subscribed users will receive clips of breaking news within the above mentioned time slots

* You will be intimated 2 days before your subscription expiry and also on the last day of your subscription. To re-subscribe, sms ‘News’ and send it to 633

* In order to unsubscribe and stop receiving video clips, sms ‘UNNEWS’ or ‘UN NEWS’ and send it to 636

* In order to unsubscribe from all channels sms ‘UN ALL’ or ‘UNALL’ and send it 636

GEO SPORTS SUBSCRIPTION

* To subscribe to the service, simply sms SPORTS and send it to 633

* Subscribed users will receive news clips through MMS five times a day between 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 pm

* You will be intimated 2 days before your subscription expiry and also on the last day of your subscription. To re-subscribe, sms ‘SPORTS’ and send it to 633

* In order to unsubscribe and stop receiving video clips, sms ‘UNSPORTS’ or ‘UN SPORTS’ and send it to 636

* In order to unsubscribe from all channels sms ‘UN ALL’ or ‘UNALL’ and send it 636

Charges

Subscription charges are Rs. 50/- plus tax per month/channel

Un-subscription @ Rs.2

NON-SUBSCRIPTION for GEO NEWS ALERTS & GEO SUPER

If you want a single update on latest happenings and do not want to subscribe to the service; please do the following

GEO NEWS: sms NEWS to 632

GEO SUPER: sms SPORTS to 632

Charges

Non-Subscription charges are Rs. 10/- plus tax per request

How do I activate GPRS/MMS on my handset?

Option 1: SMS your mobile make & model, e.g. Nokia 6120, to ‘131’. You will receive your GPRS and MMS Settings in the form of SMS.

Option 2: Go into the ZONG SIM Menu on your mobile, select Parameter Setting and click Send IMEI

Option 3: To activate your GPRS/MMS/WAP, call 310

Terms & Conditions

* Only for GPRS and MMS Handsets only

* GPRS & MMS should be enabled

* There will be no charges on receiving the MMS

* This service is available to all prepaid and postpaid subscribers of ZONG

nice service...........

Why do they need to charge 2rs for unsubscribing. That's pretty lame IMO.