Vfone: Which set is better?

So.. there are two options for the Vfone set: Huawei and ZTE. Which one is better with regards to call reception, internet and general usage?

I have both of them and signal reception is better in Huawei set although it is a bit ugly looking when compared to ZTE model. It also has more features but ZTE uses usb connection for modem while Huawei uses serial port.

huawei ftw!!!

Yeah... the Huawei set does looks kind of like an abandoned alien space ship...

^hey dn look at its shape..just look how it performs :P i m usin huawei n signal reception is quiet good...dn knw abt zte

I won't support Huawei set.It drops the signals for 2-3 seconds when you're on the call,same goes for internet too.

i use Huawei last one year for internet only its work good

huawei has a more stronger modem for internet as compared to zte

huawei max speed 230kbps

zte max spped 150 kbps

The primary use is intended to be telephone/mobile call reception. Internet is not really that important for my purpose.

yar huawei sets are hardcore type

they done ruin early

i have been using one for 4 years

still in very good condition......

Huawei is the best

go for it

I have a ZTE set and it gets very hot when the battery is charging.

now, I'm unable connect to Internet with it. I think it's modem has damaged.

ZTE is only "KACHRA" that works good only for few weeks and after than get some problems very 1st is battery and the main for internet users is modem connecting slot get loss

am using zte from one year very good for call.battery time. but it works for internet only first 4 months. its not working for net connect. what should i do now???

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

am using zte from one year very good for call.battery time. but it works for internet only first 4 months. its not working for net connect. what should i do now???
[/quote]

How come??? i mean it doesn’t seem possible.

Are u saying that its not possible to use a ZTE set for internet after first 4 months of usage??? At least ur post gave me the impression that this issue is associated with all ZTE sets… or is it that u r trying to say that its u in particular who is facing this problem? Anyways i m using Huawei FWT

and there is no such problem associated with it.

I have ZTE and it is working good for last 2 years

I've had two huawei sets for about 3-4 years i think, just as soon as they were launched here, they work fine, had to get one's battery replaced coz i used internet on it all the time and its battery time was reduced, otherwise the battery was good, which cost rs.350 otherwise never had any problem. Voice quality of phone is good and loud but sometimes it gets an error and gives sound as static, but if you redial itll be fixed, dont know if its a phone problem or network. Haven't used ZTE.