Vfone to Vfone Rs.0.49/30 sec

Vfone to PTCL (Local) Rs.0.49/30 sec

Vfone to PTCL (NWD) Rs.0.99/30 sec

Vfone to Mobile Rs.1.25/30 sec

SMS Free

Internet Rs.1/10 mins

check this:

http://www.ptcl.com.pk/contentp.php?NID=64

Saw its ad in the news paper few days ago. Lame though, Vfone to Vfone calls are I think free in the packages that take daily line rent.

As for cost of Internet, LOL @ Rs.1/10 mins. Enough to fool innocent ppl into using its internet which is expensive.

ufone is not gud company there lowest call rates r 0.99paisa/30 second on any network . and ZONG, callrates r 75paisa/30 second on any network..............

ZONG

say it all..........................

Nice sharing......

if they make that 'Vfone Bachat' which currently charges Rs4 as daily charges free for both Vfone to Vfone and Vfone to PTCL free then i'll switch to vfone,otherwise no chance!

So PTCL in line of competition.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

ufone is not gud company there lowest call rates r 0.99paisa/30 second on any network . and ZONG, callrates r 75paisa/30 second on any network…

ZONG

say it all…

[/quote]

Vfone … Ufone

So PTCL in line of competition.
[/quote]

ptcl’s competition?

vfone is a ptcl’s company

ptcl’s competition?

vfone is a ptcl’s company

[/quote]

I mean PTCL having wireless service in cometition with other network specially cdma.

can we have a number of our choice in Vfone?

PTCL was offering the zero line rent package a few months back,

then the monkeys in its board of directors decided to introduce new packages with line rents rangine from 4-7rs.

now they've introduced zero line rent package, which is ok, but the internet is wayyy costly. i dont know what the f*** ptcl thinks pakistani users are? is this f***ing nigeria/somalia or what?? everybody who can get their hands on DSL is enjoying faster cheaper internet and these ppl are abusing the few 'bechaary' users who are stuck with a lame-ass 115kbps dialup and pay rs 6+ tax (rs 7) per hour for a freaking dialup??