Very important for pakistani

In this week's Jummah prayers, our imam recited this

particular soorah (Al-Shams) and at the conclusion of

the prayer he spoke about this (what was in the email)

and asked the 'faithful' to perform the aforementioned

recitations of Soorah Al-Shams.

And coincidentally, I had gotten this email on Thursday

night from somebody and thought it to be just another

chain letter, in poor taste, involving religion. Weird.

Sheikh 'Somethings-a-ha-pa-nin Here' Chilli

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

In this week’s Jummah prayers, our imam recited this

particular soorah (Al-Shams) and at the conclusion of

the prayer he spoke about this (what was in the email)

and asked the ‘faithful’ to perform the aforementioned

recitations of Soorah Al-Shams.

And coincidentally, I had gotten this email on Thursday

night from somebody and thought it to be just another

chain letter, in poor taste, involving religion. Weird.

Sheikh ‘Somethings-a-ha-pa-nin Here’ Chilli

[/quote]

Yes, same thing happened to me. I also got the aforementioned email on Thursday

and in Friday’s prayer and our local masjid Imam told us the exact same thing.

typical words of so-called “rationalist” i always feel sorry for people like you. because you people always been a victim of superficial , therefore devoid of insight.

sorry but these words were softest in my diction

[/quote]

A more proper word would be skeptic or scientific skeptic or maybe Islamic skepticism. Depends how you interpret it.

Maybe these will interest you, so that you can prepare yourself to counter point to people similar to me (who are ignorant) :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_skepticism

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skepticism

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ash%27ari

Hmmm... These Imams seem to have a good communication network. :D

simple our govt. should kick American running policies and DO MORE for Pakistan not for America that's the way to get out from this azab i don't know why America want to mess every corner of the world?

…but plz do not make bold and fun making kind of discussion on such a sensitive topic! Like Wampyre who said “it is stupid” …! Sorry to say but Wampyre Bro! What u say if that matter will proved true in future? So some matters are of such nature…upon which we should not be so fast to comment so boldly…
[/quote]

what would you expect from a vampire, though he is using diff spellings, but he really has the soul of a true vampire

also these kind of stupid kiddies were also there in Swat, now they are starving in the camps of Mardan an elsewhare

Mufti Sahib simply said that in these troubling times we recite Sura-e-Shams and Ayat-e-Kareema 70000 times, although it looks difficult but we could easily manage it if done collectively . After all we are a nation of 170 million people. If every one recites it even once after each namaz then we'll surpass 70000 in no time. He is simply asking to recite a dua , why should we make a fuss about that.

its may be taliban's new plan :)

its may be taliban’s new plan :)
[/quote]

LOL :D

what would you expect from a vampire, though he is using diff spellings, but he really has the soul of a true vampire

[/quote]

What that suppose to mean? :confused:

those who r saying that it is only the matter of reciting a Sur'ah and it is in our own benefit , they should mind that it is not the matter of reciting , question is it logical ? is the reason being given true ?

for example if u want to stop a child from eating chocolate ,,,,and you say him dont eat chocolate otherwise some ghost will kidnap u......... which is a bullshit :lol:

doesnt matter what your purpose is ,, the reason you are giving matters. .. . coz wrong reason leads u to some superstitious beliefs

so is the above case it doesnt matter wat Mofti Sahib is asking ,, question is the given reason is true and logical ?

those who r saying that it is only the matter of reciting a Sur’ah and it is in our own benefit , they should mind that it is not the matter of reciting , question is it logical ? is the reason being given true ?
[/quote]

Are we not facing death and destruction on daily basis? dozens die and hundreds more are injured. You still want a logical reason? Those who recite quranic ayats can’t be referred to as superstitious.