Very important for pakistani

for audio( 1mb)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8U15T4X6

email to more people soon using following code

http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q253/shakeel8/?action=view&current=Usmani.jpg

regards.

Is this true? I'm mostly inclined to believe what Mufti Taqi Usmani says since he's one of the most respected ullema in the country, but perhaps I don't want to believe this. It's scary as hell.

He's also involved in he Dr. Aafia case. Read Dr. Aafia's husbands account to get more info.

Any links?

^ Below:

Part 1: Untitled Document

Part 2: Untitled Document

Part 3: Untitled Document

Part 4: Untitled Document

Part 5: Untitled Document

hmmm its kinda strange , any good source of that which proves it genuine ? btw i have heared that one shouldnt disclose such dreams .....

Maulana Mufti Taqqi Usmani is a respected name in Pakistan. But i have also heard that one should not disclose such dreams. I'm puzzled about this!

This is stupid. This is 21st century and people are still using religion to start chain letters. Not new, I have been seeing similar letters of "dreams" and "open-eyes dreams" since my childhood.

Moreover, it's not just Pakistan or Islam's thing, other major religions including Christianity and Judaism do this, even happens in non-Abrahamic religions.

In fact, we Muslims "learned" this from Christians.

Wake up people and do not fall into this "trap" and learn something from this link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chain_letters

I would request mods to please close this thread otherwise it will help people to spread fear and start chain letters.

Strange. Why words are more important than actions in our Modern Mullah's islam :-/

why don't they see dream about,, help 70,000 needy people :D. if such things could work. then it was so easy in Gazwa Badar to sit at home, recite such things and win the war. But they didn't, Go and accept the reality :D

I know a person "Molvi" in our village 1st he lied to people that he saw in dream about a grave in our village of some "Bazurg" and he took 3 acres land from the owner where he saw the grave. then collected the money from stupid people,Built a "MAZAR". and now he in his business, making money from that :D. Few year before he had a bicycle, now he has got a PRAAADO :D.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Strange. Why words are more important than actions in our Modern Mullah’s islam :-/

why don’t they see dream about, help 70,000 needy people :D. if such things could work. then it was so easy in Gazwa Badar to sit at home, recite such things and win the war. But they didn’t, Go and accept the reality :D

[/quote]

yeah in fact we muslims are going backward , unfortunately but it is reality , words are became more important than actions according to us. I got first such chain letter when i was about 8years old ,i think. dont know when muslims will get rid of such rumors.

Well Dudes! Some things are of such nature that should not be discussed such Boldly as is discussing here! First of all...I also heard that news and U people also know that it is true that whenever Our Prophet (PBUH) came in the dream of a Muslim....Then it is 100% Surety that He is Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)...Now the question comes top whether it is true or not! Then plz do noit involve Mufti Sahib bcoz it is clear that Mufti Sahib did not observed that dream...but he told that news with reference to another person...And i think Mufti Sahib is not a man of such kind to tell a lie! Then Whether it is true or not..........But tell me whether we should or should not recite some specific Duas and Sorahs in which we request Allah to save us from His Anger....When the Country is suffering from such Terrible and Horrible Scenario.....??

I think we must recite that Sorah and Ayat which is described above in that letter....After All it is not a wastage of time or IslamiFobia to recite that Azkaar....rather it is from our Holly Quran and in the worst scenario of Pakistan.........I think we must Concentrate on Islamic Preechings!

it is up to U dUDES! Whether u believe or not on the above letter..........but plz do not make bold and fun making kind of discussion on such a sensitive topic! Like Wampyre who said "it is stupid" ......! Sorry to say but Wampyre Bro! What u say if that matter will proved true in future? So some matters are of such nature....upon which we should not be so fast to comment so boldly...!

In the end.........plz do not attach a fatwa of "Exteremist Taliban" on me...! :D

I posted wot i feLT true!

hmmm its kinda strange , any good source of that which proves it genuine ? btw i have heared that one shouldnt disclose such dreams …
[/quote]

It was in The News too.

^ Below:

Part 1: Untitled Document

Part 2: Untitled Document

Part 3: Untitled Document

Part 4: Untitled Document

Part 5: Untitled Document

[/quote]

Dear your provided links are thought provoking. If you could give some more food for thought.

For every muslim

long time ago a little doze of sense i got after some research, wanted to share with every one

do some one know what is Bidat ? (a word of urdu) , well it is to add something new in religion , signs of which u cant find in Quran or Sunnah. It is strictly prohibited in Islam. so what happens when u get a message (esp. now a days), spreading this AYAT OR "WIRD" among ____ no. of people will bring happiness in your life, other wise u will get some penalty from God , but when we consult Quran or Hadith we dont get any sign of this, so such message is completely BIDAt and is Haram , coz it is addition to Islam , and is not verified in Quran and sunnah ( also u dont get any order near to it in Quran) .

you can compare 1st post with it . SAME (i think)

you should know wat u are spreading , you should have some research and aware is it true? is it Bidat ???

every one has to answer for his deeds , and every individual is responsible for his deeds ( wird of some people cant stop AZAB ) ,

and according to pray of MUHAMMAD(PBUH) muslims will never get AZAB ( in which whole nation destroy like that happened before MUHAMMAD (PBUH)) until DOOMS DAY.

No confliction or offence with anyone is meant thats what i learnt from some PARHEY LIKHEY MOLVIEs ,and which is sensible i think :)

i am not good at english , hope u got my msg clearly

thanx

Why is this even being considered a conventional "chain" letter? There's nothing in there about how a curse will befall you if you don't spread this info. It even indicates that this isn't an obligatory act, just something you could do of your own choice. The reason people are being even informed about this is because clearly in the dream it has been told that even if the entire country can reach a target of 70,000 recitations, it might be beneficial for us.

For those who are asking whether such dreams should be disclosed or not, I'm pretty sure if the message was intended only for the dreamer, he would have kept it to himself and done whatever he was asked. But since it's something addressed to everyone in this country, getting the message across is practically a favor.

Finally, there's nothing to get riled up about here. It's just a recitation of a surah that's being asked. If anything, that might only help us.

Nemo Bro! I agree with U!

Just a silly question, I wonder what happened in 1971? Why so many Ulma (including respected Mulana Madudi) of Pakistan can't recite some surah or ayat and save dividing of Pakistan? What happended to Ulma's power-level (forgot to redeem their new "points" in next-level?)?

Did we forgot so quickly just what so called Ulma and Mullahs said about 2005 Kashmir earth-quake? The reason given by Mullahs that it was due to sins of people in those area?

Human-caused disaster, for example a terrorist act (deliberate) or a train-wreck (human fault) are bound to happen and they depend on humans.

Natural disasters, for example tsunami, earth-quake and floods are inevitable especially when we are sitting on a fault-line (for large size earth-quakes). I wonder how reciting something for 70,000 time will prevent it? Even if we do it and something happened after 2 or 10 years then who to blame for? The people who recited or the people who purpose "prevention scheme by reciting" but got failed?

I thank slave for giving a very valuable example of Gazwa Badar that why not it was won by reciting something for 70,000 times? Why war (human-caused disaster) need swords, arrows, bullets, bombs? Reciting anything 70,000 or gazillion times do not give victory.

I thank Mumtaz for giving another very valuable information about Bidat and it's consequences.

I am not questioning the dream because it is our believe that whenever Prophet Muhammad P.B.U.H. come in a dream then he is himself and Shaitan can't give such dreams.

But I am questioning the person who claim he a such a dream. Or a person who claim that "he know another person who had such a dream".

Humans can lie. Many Muslims (including learned ones) think that lying for "good cause" is acceptable. I don't agree with that logic of lying.

Why is this even being considered a conventional “chain” letter? There’s nothing in there about how a curse will befall you if you don’t spread this info. It even indicates that this isn’t an obligatory act, just something you could do of your own choice. The reason people are being even informed about this is because clearly in the dream it has been told that even if the entire country can reach a target of 70,000 recitations, it might be beneficial for us.

For those who are asking whether such dreams should be disclosed or not, I’m pretty sure if the message was intended only for the dreamer, he would have kept it to himself and done whatever he was asked. But since it’s something addressed to everyone in this country, getting the message across is practically a favor.

Finally, there’s nothing to get riled up about here. It’s just a recitation of a surah that’s being asked. If anything, that might only help us.

[/quote]

Typical criteria for chain letters:

* Fear of loss/tragedy/disaster in near future. (Fear)

* Scaring the reader that if you do not do such thing then bad may happen. (Scare)

* Claiming something super-natural happened and gives citation of hundreds of people saw it or some “known and respected” saw it (to strengthen the claim). (Citation)

* Must do small thing (Easy Target) and reader thinks two things:

a) It’s a small thing and do able.

B) Doing that thing will not bring harm but only good.

* Must tell other people to spread words of the letter. (Spread the words)

This letter has all these “features”:

* Fear of tragedy in near future. (Fear)

* Well known and respected person saw that dream (to strengthen the claim of “tragedy in future”). (Tragedy/Disaster prediction with citation)

* Just need to recite 70,000 times. An easy do able target. (Do able target).

* If nobody do that and collectively it doesn’t reach 70,000 recitation then “tragedy in future” is inevitable (Scaring the reader).

* Reader must spread the word of letter to other people to increase the chances of recitation to 70,000 times. (Chain letter)

* After reading the letter, an innocent reader will think that reciting 70,000 will not bring any harm. It will only prevent tragedy/disaster and even if this letter is “fake” still reciting 70,000 and spreading “good words of letter” to other people will not give any harm because it is a “good act”.

Now you decide whether it fits on chain letter or not?

This is stupid. This is 21st century and people are still using religion to start chain letters. Not new, I have been seeing similar letters of “dreams” and “open-eyes dreams” since my childhood.

Moreover, it’s not just Pakistan or Islam’s thing, other major religions including Christianity and Judaism do this, even happens in non-Abrahamic religions.

In fact, we Muslims “learned” this from Christians.

Wake up people and do not fall into this “trap” and learn something from this link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chain_letters

I would request mods to please close this thread otherwise it will help people to spread fear and start chain letters.

[/quote]

typical words of so-called “rationalist” i always feel sorry for people like you. because you people always been a victim of superficial , therefore devoid of insight.

sorry but these words were softest in my diction

\This letter has all these “features”:

* If nobody do that and collectively it doesn’t reach 70,000 recitation then “tragedy in future” is inevitable (Scaring the reader).

[/quote]

Well, I didn’t see it as indicating that a 70,000 count of recitation is a definitive chance. It’s mentioned as a “might be” chance, but not something that will definitely be enough to get us out of trouble.

Plus, aren’t chain letters designed to serve a specific purpose? Something that will benefit whomever started it? What possible benefit do you suggest here?

Anyways, even if this were a “chain” letter like you suggest, my point was that it wasn’t intended such. Mufti Taqi Usmani couldn’t care less about the Internet as a medium of spreading information, so I doubt very much he authorized or approved such an action. This is clearly the act of an individual who probably thought that since it was very unlikely that much of the Pakistani population that hangs out in the internet will hear Mufti Saab’s bayan, he might as well get the info to them.