Very Fst DVD-Ripper

I need a very fast DVD ripper and DVD burner software..Usually it takes hours to rip or burn a DVD..

Is there any software which u can share which can do this very fast...My emphasis is on "fast" as it becomes really annoying to wait an hour or two for ripping DVD or burning it!!!!

Nero Burning Rom

^its slow....

:|

man nero is the fastest it burs dvds at 22mB/s

For ripping, it partially depends on what codec you are using to encode. If you are encoding to Xvid mostly, then there is nothing faster in windows than Handbrake, as far as I have tested stuff.

As for burning, I mostly use Nero, but Data DVDs, and they don't take that long. Make sure your DVD drive is fine, and that you are not burning at 1x!. And I would suggest to copy the dvd files first on hard drive when ripping them.

and yeah one thing most important

whenever you go to buy a writable dvd look for 16X or 18X dvds

cuz 8x dvds are real slow in writing.....

DvdDecrypter It Rips dvds in about 2 minutes and with nero installed it burns as well Good luck.and for good writing speed get a better dvd writter

^ DVD decrypter just removes copy right protection on discs it doenst encode em

plus since virtually no disc in pakistan is copy right protected DVD decrypter is virtually useless

^ Yeah. That is basically for creating the DVD VOB files in Video_TS folders, which is already done in Pakistan. After that its just transcoding to a different codec, if needed to decrease the filesize, or just burn it on a DVD.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I need a very fast DVD ripper and DVD burner software…Usually it takes hours to rip or burn a DVD…

Is there any software which u can share which can do this very fast…My emphasis is on “fast” as it becomes really annoying to wait an hour or two for ripping DVD or burning it!!!

[/quote]

1- nero all the way …

2- I didnt get what type of dvd ripper you are talking about ? you want to rip a dvd ( Audio video TS) to 700 MB dvdrip ?? please elaborate

actually I want to rip the episodes of PRISON BREAK:|

and I ll be ripping to xVid..The episodes are of huge size..I want to shorten it!!!

actually I want to rip the episodes of PRISON BREAK:|

and I ll be ripping to xVid..The episodes are of huge size..I want to shorten it!!!

Try ImgBurn. It is lightweight and powerfull.

You can download it here. http://www.imgburn.com/

you can also just extract the videos in MPEG-2 format by using the "Capture" option, which all good Video Editing softwares has.

Capturing a video from DVD in MPEG-2 format takes almost no time, you get the video in its original form, no losses, and in a format which is very easy to edit in video editors.

on the other hand if one rips a DVD in MPEG-2 format using a DVD Ripper, it will take a long long time.

So the fastest way to extract a video from DVD is to Capture it in its native format. I use PowerDirector, which is a very simple yet a very handy video editing and rendering software.

Another good thing in capturing the video in MPEG-2 format is that it will take you less time to create a DVD after you have done with editing, since you will not have to convert the videos.

have you tried format factory (http://www.formatoz.com), for burning, check ashampoo burning studio (http://www.ashampoo.com)

so much Fuss man

Rip the episodes from dvd using dvd decrypterer to your disk in .VOB format then just download ANY DVD CONVERTER From any Torrent site and then convert to avi by chosing the avi xvid profile.i Converted a 4gb vob file to 500 mb Avi Xvid with almost the same quality.Enjoy

use ROXIO CREATER its awesome

to have a copy of a dvd , click copy>image cd/dvd>copy>(insert new dvd)>burn

it copies just like mother dvd/cd

all process is done within 1.5-2min on my laptop

using above method u can copy even autoplay dvd softwares,movies , boot able ,etc, (every thing except making wma sound formate cd/dvd to do it, u have to change it other format like audiotrack/mp3 whatever)

enjoy!

i hope it will help.

Try infrarecorder

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

so much Fuss man

Rip the episodes from dvd using dvd decrypterer to your disk in .VOB format then just download ANY DVD CONVERTER From any Torrent site and then convert to avi by chosing the avi xvid profile.i Converted a 4gb vob file to 500 mb Avi Xvid with almost the same quality.Enjoy

[/quote]

Conversion isnt the problem at all!!!

Th problem is which is the fastest one!!!

^the faster your CPU and GPU, the faster the conversion