Using paypal in pakistan

I have a question to ask fellow webmasters and other ppl who may use paypal.

Is it allowed to use paypal that is verified in another country(america for example), here in pakistan? Will they allow it?

I intend to use a paypal account for receiving payments from different advertising companies. And to use those funds to buy stuff from sites etc. So is this allowed?

Moderators, please move this topic if it is not in the right category.

Yes, I use our account all the time. Each time you sign your account, they will show your login activities and will ask you to verify if those were indeed your activities. Simply say yes, and use your account much like you use it in the U.S.

The only thing that doesn't work for me from Pakistan is monthly subscription links. Aside that, everything is fine.

I see. So there is no chance of getting your paypal account banned?

Also, why don't the subscriptions work?

Nopes, that won't get your account banned.

Secondly, as for the "subscription links" not working, I guess it has to do something with the IP. If the IP is from Pakistan, it wouldn't work.

I see. Thanks for the info. Appreciate it!

Yup, no problem.

say how does one make donations to websites via paypal? do i have to visit some place? make a draft?

you will lose your account after you receive your first payment , they will ask you to add a credit card to verify Your account ....

Then u can use a Virtual credit card to do it .

i have 3 paypal accounts and all time same thing happened,

we can't receive payment without adding CC info in account? I have also created a paypal account without putting any CC info in and i hope to receive some $$$ soon.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

we can’t receive payment without adding CC info in account? I have also created a paypal account without putting any CC info in and i hope to receive some $$$ soon.
[/quote]

I am very interested to know, how you get register? What address you gave to PayPal?

I am very interested to know, how you get register? What address you gave to PayPal?

[/quote]

I use US address. state: florida, zipcode: 33332, city: fort lauderdale and rest of the things are not important.

you will lose your account after you receive your first payment , they will ask you to add a credit card to verify Your account …

Then u can use a Virtual credit card to do it .

i have 3 paypal accounts and all time same thing happened,

[/quote]

What amount of $$$ are we talking about here?

I had made a fake account in the US and received 2 payments, one for $3 and the other for $20 and my account wasn’t banned or anything. So I am guessing that your account is locked if the sum of $$$ in ur account is high?

hey Fahad did you input any CC info in your paypal account? and what kind of paypal did u create? personal or premier?

@musafir

@Fahad

if you are waiting for receiving money on your Credit Card. then you should search on google or initially take a review of PayPal Help or FAQs. PayPal offers account balance withdrawals to Visa-branded credit, debit, or prepaid cards in 26 international markets (NOT US INCLUDED).

ths offer is available to following countries

https://www.thepaypalblog.com/2007/09/paypal-introduc/

Argentina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Chile, Cyprus, Estonia, Gibraltar, Iceland, Indonesia, India, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Lichtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Philippines, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, UAE, and Uruguay.
[/quote]

other than above countries, the withdrawl of your amount is only on your Bank Accounts.

No other solution to withdraw money on PayPal.

in that case you can only use your received money to purchase online on any PayPal integrated webshops.

and now a suggestion for all.

when playing with your financial information, dont play with incorrect information because you close your doors to get out of it. simply when you get any trouble with your account. then they can take any legal action against you. (THEY HAVE YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION and A LIST OF YOUR IP ADDRESSES)

But there is not any problem if you ask your friend to use his account. or just ask him to creat an account for you with his address details. obviously you can use it any where in the world.

and PayPal also doesn't restrict you create account from any where in the world with any other address. but that doesn't mean you supply any incorrect or unrelated information. you must have a known person at that address. and that person knows well about this account that you are going to make.

This is not an ordinary email account that you are creating new one. but this is just like a whole Bank Account for you. you are not supposed to play games with them.

Is it possible to have something like a P.O. Box or Virtual Office Address type thing (in allowed countries list) which will resend ordinary mail to Pakistani address?

If so then we can register PayPal account with proper US (or other countries that allowed by PayPal) address and get proper PayPal account and if they ever sent any ordinary mail then that will be reverted to us (in Pakistan).

But of course, that reversion of mail should also be cheap.

^your idea is quite good.

I am not sure but I guess. NOT.

as P.O. boxes are even not allowed to enter in your regular Financial Accounts. e.g. to open a Bank Account or to apply for Credit Card. your application is just rejected. because they actually need a physical place of your existence to be verified

so I guess NOT. but I am not sure about that. as this one was unique from you ;)

hey Fahad did you input any CC info in your paypal account? and what kind of paypal did u create? personal or premier?
[/quote]

No. I had an unverified account so I did not input any details for CC.

I am thinking of creating another paypal account for Canada, and receiving money in it, so I can cash out when I go back to canada. Will this work?

I know that I can open account in foreign banks when I visit that country, even on visit visa.

But is there any bank in USA (or UK or other countries in which PayPal allow withdrawal to bank account) that can open account even without visiting that country? Create bank account over-the-internet? And allow accessing account over-the-internet and let transfer money to Pakistani banks over-the-internet? :)

AFAIK, it's not possible, but still maybe...?

By the way, does PayPal allow to receive money on Credit Card (Debit Card) issued from USA?

everything in post no 14 above.

@Fahad

If you are thinking to cash out from your credit card then No you can not. because PayPal only transfers money to your credit card if the credit card is issued from the above listed countries.

other wise if you have plan to go back to Canada. you must be having Bank Account there just use that with your PayPal account, keep every thing smooth. take your money deposited to your account or take checks by PayPal. Any thing......

wampyr

does PayPal allow to receive money on Credit Card (Debit Card) issued from USA?

[/quote]

NO.... (as per the article listed above)

wampyr

But is there any bank in USA (or UK or other countries in which PayPal allow withdrawal to bank account) that can open account even without visiting that country? Create bank account over-the-internet? And allow accessing account over-the-internet and let transfer money to Pakistani banks over-the-internet?

AFAIK, it's not possible, but still maybe...?

[/quote]

I also think it's not possible, and same that may be....?

Damn! 190 markets! Even Indians can receive money on their Credit Cards but not Pakistanis. Pakistanis can't even spend money using PayPal.

Damn!

Damn PayPal!

Damn Pakistani Banks!

Damn Pakistani Government!

Damn Pakistani Ambassadors to Foreign Countries!

Damn Pakistani Business Attaches to Foreign Countries!

I feel so low as compare to 190 markets. It shows how low value of us being a Pakistani that 190 markets are better than us.

Our so much "progressed" in telecommunication can't even convince PayPal and other companies to have an officer, heck even correspond, or do business in Pakistan.

I feel like I am in Ethiopia or Somalia. Maybe we are equal to them. We don't deserve PayPal or other international financial institutes. Our lives deserve to run after Atta and Daal.

Damn PayPal and Capitalism

The color of Asia is RED (If you know what I means by this 1960s slogan).