Using headphone with tv without headphone jack

i have the LCD/LED tv and the name of the tv is nobel. the problem is that there is no headphone jack in my tv and i want to connect headphone to my tv which has no headphone jack. which products are required for connecting wireless headphone to tv without headphone jack. if i will buy the adapter of headphone then my problem will solve? the bluetooth adapter is required? if there is no headphone jack in tv then which jack is required for connecting wireless headphone to tv?

Search the forum, there was a similar thread not too long ago. Basically you want the audio-out jack, the one used to connect external speakers etc. If you don't have any such sockets on your set then you can buy a small set-top box (such as a digital tuner or splitter etc.) which has an audio out jack: this device goes inbetween the cable and your tv.

My tv has rca jack. What is the method of connecting Bluetooth headphone to tv?

Solution 1:- You can try this rca to female normal audio jack (not bluetooth)

Solution 2:- If your TV is without RCA out port than the only solution you can get is HDMI switcher

[quote=“hasanevanof, post:3, topic:22094”]

My tv has rca jack. What is the method of connecting Bluetooth headphone to tv?

[/quote]

1) Which headphone are you using and what connectors does it have (pics will help). Some bluetooth headphones have no base station and can not work unless your tv has bluetooth. The ones with a base station will work, you will have to plug in the base station to the audio-out port on your tv and it should work seamlessly. RCA to headphone converters should be available if needed but most new TVs should have a normal audio jack similar to PCs.

2) You mention that your tv has RCA jack, but is it output or input? Because the RCA can be the composite video-in. I would recommend that you find your tv's manual and see which socket is labelled as audio out.

And for Bluetooth you need this, in addition to RCA to female 3.5 as shown above31LwIdhPKRL._SX425_.jpg

What is the price of hdmi switcher and I can get this device from hall road in Lahore?