Username / Password Problem

I terminated my regular DSL package and applied for student package. After 2 days my student package was up but the problem is this that I never connected through their given username and password. I’ve complained several times that this username and password is not working and every time they say that your password will be reset. On PTCL monthly bill my old id (Regular package) is displaying which they say that it doesn’t exist now in our database.

I’m currently using my friend’s or my office user name and password. Can anybody please guide me that what should I do? Where I should complain? Thanks.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I terminated my regular DSL package and applied for student package. After 2 days my student package was up but the problem is this that I never connected through their given username and password. I’ve complained several times that this username and password is not working and every time they say that your password will be reset. On PTCL monthly bill my old id (Regular package) is displaying which they say that it doesn’t exist now in our database.

I’m currently using my friend’s or my office user name and password. Can anybody please guide me that what should I do? Where I should complain? Thanks.

[/quote]

visit the nearest exchange simply :P i think your from samnaabad :)

Yeah Nomi my exchange is Samanabad and I'll visit them tomorrow and will let you know what happens :)

Thanks DJNOMI...My problem is almost solved...new user name and password (student package) is working now. I also asked them to change my ID on my PTCL monthly bill because I've been issued new ID but he said that it doesn't make any difference.

Yeah Raajpoot, I think that's a problem there also. I mean I terminated old package and ordered student package but ID is not updated on the bill it self. Doesn't make any difference as you were told.

call 1236....give them details of your number on which you are using broadband and request them to change your Password and give you a new one :)