User titles

Why i am being titled as a "Bronze Member"?

Is it good or bad ? :|

We just enabled a ranking system for users, so you get a rank according to the number of your posts.

OOO nice

OHhh I got Gold

i am a lifer! :P

ruhaan is a lifer too :(:P

^ i m a lifer 2

On Geo News: Saad and Ruhaan distributed mithai in their mohallahs to celebrate this ultimate milestone. In a statement Saad said that he's happy that his efforts have been recognized by the community, but at the same time he sees Ruhaan as a threat to his as-yet unchallenged dominance. He re-affirmed his resolution to elevate his post count from previously 50 posts per day to 60 posts per day in order to fend off this new threat.

Stay tuned for further developments.

:P

geo is #$%# they come up with jhooti khabars just like the above one

btw lmfao

am i in it....let me see

edit:::yeah i m :)...but u know its really gonna urge users to post more, now they gonna write more posts to complete their sentences.

edit 2::here is how ranking works

250 posts Bronze

500 posts Silver

750 posts Gold

Ruhaan and Saad::::Lifer....

good i m gold

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

i am a lifer! :P

ruhaan is a lifer too :(:P

[/quote]

There is a user level after this as well. It is only to be given at admin discretion. ;)

What after lifer? lolzzz ;)

There is a user level after this as well. It is only to be given at admin discretion. ;)

[/quote]

Nice! will watch out for it!

would be interesting to see who you guys choose

What after lifer? lolzzz ;)
[/quote]

The one who spend there lives on the footpath of this forum addicted to it hahahaa

^ no we like to call ourselves regular contributors rather than addicts ;)

The one who spend there lives on the footpath of this forum addicted to it hahahaa

[/quote]

that title will be regardless the post count! means the person who post’s quality stuff!

^ no we like to call ourselves regular contributors rather than addicts ;)
[/quote]

You are yet to be awarded … so until then I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT YOU!

Man this all looks as that lame orkut scrap thingy . ppl requesting other ppl to scrap them to increase their scraps hahahaha this looks the same except you have to do the job yourself.=P

that title will be regardless the post count! means the person who post’s quality stuff!

[/quote]

Yeah well I think there is no such software to determine the relevancy of the post or “quality”. The mods will have to do it their selves which will be a pain for them .

Ok.. so the gist of it....

New Member on registration.

Member for >= 45 posts. (should be helpful for the torrent invites thread too - this is one of the criteria for requesting torrent invites)

Bronze member for >= 250 posts.

Silver member for >= 500 posts.

Gold member for >= 750 posts.

Platinum member for >= 1000 posts.

Lifer for >= 2000 posts.

Elite solely at admin discretion.

Disclaimer: The titles and corresponding posts are subject to changes by forum administration at any time with or without any reason.

Note: Request for custom titles will not be entertained.