User accounts compromised on PTCL DSL

I'm using Micronet and having the exact same problem!!

Ahh man! There is already a thread of 8 -9 pages regarding slow browsing blah blah..They didn't solve that problem yet..don't expect them to solve this soon.

SUE THESE ISPs :D

Superb; so, this is the upgrade PTCL performed on their proxies. I too can see other profiles logged in!

PS: When is hotmail being added to this public stunt :P

Hotmail page isn't opening at my end LOL

Hopefully secure pages are not falling in this.

GOD!....im a 119.XXX.XX.XXX ip too...and im having the same problem :'(...wat shuld be done :o?!

wow! well nice to know this all but the cache server doesnt stores cookies and even if it does...cooies have a expiry time ! when the session is clossed its no more there!

Im just analysing this issue and there is very big hint that u can see it being logged in but can do a thing which means its a cache which actually has no contact with the original server! so can u guys successfully logout and log ur account in after wards?

Wat does this mean dude :o?!

i get this msg :

Access Restricted (Bad IP)

You are trying to access Facebook from an IP (Internet Protocol) address that has been associated with abusive behavior. You may request to have this block lifted from Facebook by contacting us below.

OK finally got the info by contacting them! FB has blocked the IPs themselves as Pakistan restricted FB in country giving them a huge inconsistent traffic behavior which is unfavorable for them of-course! Now they have blocked all the IPs and unblocking the Ips one by one when u send the request! this way they wud get the proof of people liking the facebook and wud publish online the facts of Muslim pathetic people trying to use facebook where the govt is blocking showing it as a only force by govt and not people! in simple words showing PK is brutal! terrorists :P

actually i got to know this when i contacted to them being a canadian (proxified)

so There Taking Revenge ...ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :x!

Ummmm, you aren't serious, are you? Lol!

Then howcome is Twitter, YouTube and Google doing the same with us, periodically?

Yeah?!

same business praters! CIA,IB

If it doesnt get unblocked..God we're Done for :P!

Hey its working omg omg omg

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

OK finally got the info by contacting them! FB has blocked the IPs themselves as Pakistan restricted FB in country giving them a huge inconsistent traffic behavior which is unfavorable for them of-course! Now they have blocked all the IPs and unblocking the Ips one by one when u send the request! this way they wud get the proof of people liking the facebook and wud publish online the facts of Muslim pathetic people trying to use facebook where the govt is blocking showing it as a only force by govt and not people! in simple words showing PK is brutal! terrorists :P

actually i got to know this when i contacted to them being a canadian (proxified)

[/quote]

lol, so what was that before when we were shown logged in as other users? Was it PTCL’s fault or not? My guess is, they blocked these IPs because of that very same problem, people who did not have much knowledge would try to login, not seeing the ID was of someone’s else/bad cache problems - do such a thing a few thousand times on a website and you have all your IPs blocked.

Hey joker dude...try logging in now...i just logged in into my account...

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Hey joker dude…try logging in now…i just logged in into my account…
[/quote]

What’s your gateway ip