Used laptop advice needed

Gents,

I am trying to source a rather modest used laptop for my 14 year old cousin in Rawalpindi. She's a rather new user to the world of computers, so I was thinking something along the lines of the following would be enough for her needs:

PIII 1.0 Ghz, 1 MB cache, 512 MB RAM, 40 GB HDD, Combo drive (CD-writer, DVD player). Now she's not into games, just surfing the net and a few word documents etc. The last few days, I've been to the old computer graveyard in Dubai Plaza, Rawalpindi, and found the same machine, an HP with an external DVD reader/CD-writer. A couple of dealers quoted me a price Rs 18.000 - Rs 19,000 depending on the dealer talked with. I thought this price was a bit on the steep side as the same machines are considerably cheaper on ebay in the UK. The retailers in the shops are also very rude and cunning which makes me distrust them.

So my question to you is, do you think this Rs 18,000 is a fair price or am I being ripped off. Secondly, if this is not a fair price, could anyone recommend me a decent but reputable 2nd laptop dealer in Islamabad or Pindi.

Regards,

Rehan

goto galaxy.pk ...on left side click laptops.. u will see dell c610.. its around 17k

buy it ..its worth it..