Use of Solar Electricity without Batteries in Pakistan

dears,

Assalam o alaikum,

I want to run my home refrigerator on Solar electricity during day time. I don't want to use any battery for this purpose as i want to save this recurring cost.

Kindly advise how can i use do it. Can i accomplish this using micro inverter or single inverter for the complete setup (for Alternating Current production enough to run 1 refrigerator).

How many solar penals would be needed?

How much this complete setup cost (approximately) ??

in our home, we are using solar DC electricity directly for DC motors (DC fans etc) and LEDs (SMD).

Waiting to hear any advice so i can convince my family to use PV electricity this summer for Refrigerator.

regards,

Read about grid tie inverters.. they are the easiest solution. and will not shut down after sun down, as they will continue the wapda operation.,

you will need 1/3 more powered panels than the watts printed on your fridge at minimum.. to be on safe side.

thanks farhan,

i read about them but i think they are not for my purposes.

Grid tie inverter have a safety feature that disconnects them from the grid when the grid goes down. It means when there is no electricity, system will not work. I want to use this system when there is no electricity...

if the system gets off when grid goes down then there is no benefit.

please guide me in this. I want to run my refrigerator on PVs directly without using batteries during daytime. so solution please............

off grid system is best , buy a small battery instead of large , you are trying to run refrigerator which require 3 to 7 time more power actually printed on refrigerator back .. buy

1) inverter 1500W

2) 100amps battery (or even less...)

you're good to go...

[quote=“muhsinmalik, post:, topic:”]

I want to run my home refrigerator on Solar electricity during day time. I don't want to use any battery

[/quote]

[quote="muhsinmalik, post:3, topic:21866"]
I want to use this system when there is no electricity...

I want to run my refrigerator on PVs directly without using batteries during daytime.

[/quote]

since you only want free power during day time, grid tie will work easily

grid tie will keep working without wapda as well, as long as there is proper power provided

simple math

fridge need 400W.

install panels of 700W..

after power conversion, you will get constant 500W.. wich is more than fridge needs.

so even when wapda goes it will keep working the fridge in day light only when constant power of 400W is provided

\

if it rains, or cloudy, your fridge will shut down. if panels are dirty or faulty, and donot produce 400W, fridge will shut down. at night, no solar power, fridge shut down.

for those reasons, a battery bank is compulsory..

your alternate is the AC solar panels,. which are expensive. but donot need inverter.

Many thanks

with current hell of problems from wapda 99% stay awayyyyyyy from grid tie inverters.

Hi every one
I want to run an Inverter AC (2ton) in my office only in day timming . Is it possible to exclude batteries ? I want to keep minimum budget .

Minimum budget + run 2 ton AC + no batteries + Probably no UPS either = NOPE>.

it “IS” possible dear , you should install inverex VM2 for this purpose , this also has an option to run the system WITHOUT batteries . i m using the same (but with the batteries too)