Use adsense with phpbb forum script?

can i use adsense with phpbb forum script????Is it is possible>?

yeah, ofcourse, you can, but 1st make a proper forum with proper tools, avoid the use of ugly looking banners on your forum for atleast 1st few months :)

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

can i use adsense with phpbb forum script???Is it is possible>?
[/quote]

just simply find place where you want to put add and put the code there

what he is trying to do?

Mr. Omer Sharif :/

yar asmar first get some little hint of php and html codes then you will find it a left hand job to place adds on anykind of scrit....

then u can also place google adds on your desktop for FREE to earn FREE money.. :P

what he is trying to do?

Mr. Omer Sharif :confused:

[/quote]

asmar will discover a new thing.

carry on asmar

just simply find place where you want to put add and put the code there

[/quote]

you86 can u plz give me a free .com bcoz u have your own hosting company but if it will cost you something then plz don,t give it just if it will cost you $0 then brotherly can u plz give me a free .com domain? in return i can place your ads on my website:)

you86 can u plz give me a free .com bcoz u have your own hosting company but if it will cost you something then plz don,t give it just if it will cost you $0 then brotherly can u plz give me a free .com domain? in return i can place your ads on my website:)

[/quote]

ahh comeon man sah was rite on other thread…u r willing to pay $400 dollors to ur forum moderators but not wiling to spend a single penny for domain…wht hell u r tryin to do

ahh comeon man sah was rite on other thread…u r willing to pay $400 dollors to ur forum moderators but not wiling to spend a single penny for domain…wht hell u r tryin to do

[/quote]

HEY! I AM NOT SAYING THIS TO U!!!

:/ :rolleyes:

[/quote]

[h]There is no SUCH thing as free TLDs (top level domains i.e .com/.net/.org/.info/etc).[/h]

isharis, i loved ur sig.

ROFL

He is banned man. AB to iski watt lagana chor do. LOL