USB Scan Toaster - Toaster of Future!

3748515-holder-60dfae96b5b1072c70c2ee5cf9eef304.jpg

USB Scan Toaster by Sung Bae Chang

An ingenious idea plus a bread slice gives out something that may get "norm" of future's kitchen. If price is right then I might buy one for myself. This toaster burns digital dots on your toast, literally. From signs, logos, images, to news and weather-reports. Whatever you can send through USB to toaster it will burn on your toast.

Damn, that's a nice idea to have a different kind of printed toast every day :)

By the way, I personally think that version 2 of this device should be WiFi enabled to allow wireless transmission of image to burn on toast :D

What do you guys think? Will you buy or just ignore it as a useless device?

More details are at:

http://www.appliancist.com/appliance_trends_2008/electrolux-design-lab-2008-winners-finalists.html

http://gizmodo.com/5048572/scan-toaster-prints-text-photos-from-the-internet-onto-your-bread

IMO, it is a useless device... I mean, its a toast yaar not a drawing board yaar.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

IMO, it is a useless device… I mean, its a toast yaar not a drawing board yaar.
[/quote]

But a creative idea. Won’t it be fun to have peanut butter and jelly sandwich with some funny quote or joke on it? :)

Simple plain coffee mug do the job then why people get any coffee mug with something written on it? It’s a similar idea to it. :)

IMO, it is a useless device… I mean, its a toast yaar not a drawing board yaar.
[/quote]

yup u r right. :cool:

It's like having a T-shirt with something written on it. :)

What do you guys think? Will you buy or just ignore it as a useless device?
[/quote]

It’s a useless idea, but doesn’t mean I’ll ignore it. I would definitely be very interested in buying, just for the fun of it. :P

This could give new meaning to the sexual innuendo “I could spread you on a cracker and eat you…” Now someone can say to their boyfriend/girlfriend, “I could spread you on a toast and eat you” And then proceed to scan their picture on the toast. :P

It’s like having a T-shirt with something written on it. :)
[/quote]

You can’t eat your T-Shirt :D LOL!

It’s a useless idea, but doesn’t mean I’ll ignore it. I would definitely be very interested in buying, just for the fun of it. :P

This could give new meaning to the sexual innuendo “I could spread you on a cracker and eat you…” Now someone can say to their boyfriend/girlfriend, “I could spread you on a toast and eat you” And then proceed to scan their picture on the toast. :P

[/quote]

^^lol

You can’t eat your T-Shirt :D LOL!

[/quote]

LOL. :lol: That’s right. But I meant custom printed T-shirt :)

But you got nice one there :lol:

its a very interesting device but after printing the design your stomach is going to enjoy the nice logo patched toast.........like you print logo of McDonald and stomach will be cheated ............. :P:P:P :D