USB Flash Drive: Corsair Voyager Vs Kingston DT-101

I am getting interested into buying a Flash drive. So what do you guys suggest in these two brands for 8 GB model?

voayger gives 10 years warranty and Kingston?

Both are good. Just go and buy. Forget about warranty because in Pakistan it's very hard to get things replace in warranty but still get warranty card properly filled.

Good luck.

They are both very good brands. I personally have a Kingston flash drive and have never had problems with it. Plus flash is also very hardy memory and I've never heard anyone having any issues with them! I once saw this guy on a tv show, who ran a car over his flash drive, boiled and did all kinds of other stuff to it and it STILL worked!

The 10 yr warranty doesn't matter, because lets face it, you'll definitely be buying a new flash drive in a few yrs. Flash is getting cheaper and its increasing in memory size at a fast pace.

Bottom line: Don't overthink it. Just pick any one of them!

btw voyager brand are marketed with some adventurous theme like shock proof etc

corsair is also a lot more expensive

nah in isloo its cheaper in every category than kingston!

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Both are good. Just go and buy. Forget about warranty because in Pakistan it’s very hard to get things replace in warranty but still get warranty card properly filled.

Good luck.

[/quote]

hehehehe

Vote goes for kingston…becz i m using it myself…

having been using Kingston Flash drives for the last 6,7 years.

The only big problem with Kingston flash drives:

I tend to lose one every year :(

so basically they get lost very easily.

having been using Kingston Flash drives for the last 6,7 years.

The only big problem with Kingston flash drives:

I tend to lose one every year :(

so basically they get lost very easily.

[/quote]

LOL, you need some-kind of whistle-alarm device attached to your flash stick ;)

Kingston and corsair both are best one.

just buy any of theme, both are fine and dont think so much for warranty as after a year the travel cost to go and replace the flash would be more then the flash drive it self. :)

voayger is the best just due to its read and write speed and build quality. Don't go much into 10 or 5 years warrenty coz after 1 year these will be useless and u'll be already purchasing a larger one.

nah in isloo its cheaper in every category than kingston!
[/quote]

not really. i got a 4GB kingston for 650rs and the corsair one was for 1000rs

I got the Corsair ones, they're slightly larger but the rubber coating on them is usefull. One of my kingston ones melted in the sun - the Corsair ones are tougher, the rubber heat proofs them somewhat.