USA Debit card Will work in Pakistan or not?

Hello

I Got a USA Debit card Issued from a bank The Debit card is VISA and no other Icons on it like 1link etc

So my question is this ! Will that Debit card will Work in Pakistan ATM to Withdraw Cash ?

Please reply if any one used any Card in Pakistan ATM

Visa works everywhere i think...

If its Visa it should work unless its blocked for international transactions

^^^^ right.

NO i Contact the Company Who Give me Card They said you can Use this card in Pakistan Infact all Over the world but The place where VISA Logo is

but i heard that in Karachi there is no ATM with Visa ? all are 1link ETC ? its that True ?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

NO i Contact the Company Who Give me Card They said you can Use this card in Pakistan Infact all Over the world but The place where VISA Logo is

but i heard that in Karachi there is no ATM with Visa ? all are 1link ETC ? its that True ?

[/quote]

every bank have visa here in pakistan… i myself have UBL visa debit card.

1link, mlink etc is pakistan only bank networks. these are used for fund transfer, mobile card, bill payment in pakistan and atms don’t charge extra fee when these networks are used etc

It doent matter what kind of card it is...if its visa..it'll work everywhere.

Thanks for that :)

Ill Check my card Tomorrow in SCB ATM :)

It will charge you extra bucks.. Secondly which bank visa debit card is it ?

Banks here dont issue debit card with visa options

It will charge you extra bucks… Secondly which bank visa debit card is it ?

Banks here dont issue debit card with visa options

[/quote]

i have it, UBL,

Thanks for that :)

Ill Check my card Tomorrow in SCB ATM :)

[/quote]

did it work? and from where did you get it. can it be used for paypal?

did it work? and from where did you get it. can it be used for paypal?

[/quote]

lol

I added that Card in PayPal and Withdraw $$

that’s Why i m Trying to get The funds from the ATM :D

So now My PayPal is Completely Legal and register Under my Real name :)

I Called PayPal and ask them to register it for me from Pakistan and Guess what they did it !!!

So Now my Card is Working in PayPal and I got the Funds in my card from PayPal

Just wanna ask my card will work in ATM here or not

I don’t want my Card to Get Stuck in ATM Machine lol

^ register what from Pakistan?

lol

I added that Card in PayPal and Withdraw $$

that’s Why i m Trying to get The funds from the ATM :D

So now My PayPal is Completely Legal and register Under my Real name :)

I Called PayPal and ask them to register it for me from Pakistan and Guess what they did it !!!

So Now my Card is Working in PayPal and I got the Funds in my card from PayPal

Just wanna ask my card will work in ATM here or not

I don’t want my Card to Get Stuck in ATM Machine lol

[/quote]

Legal?.. naa

payoneer also offers us virtual bank account. you can't use bank account directly. you can only load your card and then withdraw through atm. http://community.payoneer.com/tm.aspx?high=&m=2462&mpage=1#2465

any body using US Virtual Bank Account here.

Legal?.. naa

[/quote]

Yes its Completely Legal

I Talk to PayPal and said You Don’t Allow Pakistan Right ? they said Yes

I said because of PK BANKS so i have USA Bank so i need the account register on that and address here i want to use it from Pakistan

They said No Problem Just make a account and you will be fine after that call us and we will Leave a note on your account so Your account will be fine then :)

So its Completely legal now my account Registered :)

Yes its Completely Legal

I Talk to PayPal and said You Don’t Allow Pakistan Right ? they said Yes

I said because of PK BANKS so i have USA Bank so i need the account register on that and address here i want to use it from Pakistan

They said No Problem Just make a account and you will be fine after that call us and we will Leave a note on your account so Your account will be fine then :)

So its Completely legal now my account Registered :)

[/quote]

what usa bank and what are requirements to open an account?

Well There is a Company Like payoneer which give Free Debit card and Bank account !

But Need a USA address to ship it ( they don't ship it to PK ) so I Ship my debit card to my cousin house and he Ship it to me

and to activate the Card I gave them my ID card and passport Copy :) and DONE !!

now Using my card and Bank account in PayPal Without Any problems :)

ill tell you if that Card work in ATM or not ! i Withdraw $$ Again in my Bank account and PayPal saying the Money will Show in your account before 30 march :)

Thank

RealOmi

what are you saying?

i am not new to payoneer. they give mastercard not visa and usa address is not required. they ship card to Pakistan.

what are you saying?

i am not new to payoneer. they give mastercard not visa and usa address is not required. they ship card to Pakistan.

[/quote]

how to get their card in Pakistan and which way we have to pay them for card? can you please guide me thanks