Urgently needed... Plz hlp

Aslam O Alikum

I urgently needed a scanned PTCL bill. For Privacy reasons you may remove any text from scanned bill. Bill should be from past 3 months not before this. I will be very thankfull to you. basically i need the background of bill for some reason. i actually don' have scanner. Thanks in advance

I have a feeling, you are upto no good. hence i wont help you.

^ agreed...

@shanali4: and what exactly is ur reason.... no one in their right mind would give their phone bill to u simply if u ask for it

If you don't have scanner then you can scan your personal bill from local computer cafe.

No one will give you bill! what are you thinking!

you may remove the text. i only need background of bill

I dont have scanner otherwise I help u out. I dont know why guy are scaring from giving copy.

Blank template.

If you aren't willing to tell us then don't bother to reply back.

We are here if you need help, but you have to tell us the situation, if not whole, then something we can go with.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

If you aren’t willing to tell us then don’t bother to reply back.

We are here if you need help, but you have to tell us the situation, if not whole, then something we can go with.

[/quote]

Actually I want to verify my AlertPay account and i neither have a digi cam nor a scanner. i will edit your scanned bill and put my own info so i will be able to verify my AP account. This is the reason.

I hope u will help me.

Why dont you scan your own bill?

if u r in pakistan then alertpay is bull #$%#.... they would not clear your security even after providing all necessary documents because you are pakistani(if you are).

i have registered with them but my account was not verified though 3 months have gone. and without verification it does not allow to withdraw, deposit, transfer,spend money.

if u r in pakistan then alertpay is bull sh**t. they would not clear your security even after providing all necessary documents because you are pakistani(if you are).

i have registered with them but my account was not verified though 3 months have gone. and without verification it does not allow to withdraw, deposit, transfer,spend money.

It means both AlertPay and PayPal does not support Pakistan. Then how can earn money.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Why dont you scan your own bill?
[/quote]

I neither have a scanner nor a digi cam

Many shops feature scanning.. for a nominal fee of Rs.5 or 10