URGENT: One month internet for smartphone?

I've a stay in Karachi for a month and need a internet connection of unlimited bandwidth for my smartphone. Please guide me? Thanks in advance

Buy a Zong sim, subscribe to their True Unlimited Package for 1000 PKR per month. The speed is limited to EDGE. (about 256kbps)

Or if u dont wanna spend 1000rs then go for zongs 2gb monthly package which will cost you 240Rs... And Which is best and i think also its enough for those who dont download much and just uses for surfing and chatting :)

[quote=“Bilal1, post:3, topic:16038”]

Or if u dont wanna spend 1000rs then go for zongs 2gb monthly package which will cost you 240Rs… And Which is best and i think also its enough for those who dont download much and just uses for surfing and chatting :)

[/quote]

x2. 2 GB is more than enuff.

[quote=“Upsilon, post:2, topic:16038”]

Buy a Zong sim, subscribe to their True Unlimited Package for 1000 PKR per month. The speed is limited to EDGE. (about 256kbps)

[/quote]

Thank you Upsilon, I’m looking forward to it.

[quote=“Bilal1, post:3, topic:16038”]

Or if u dont wanna spend 1000rs then go for zongs 2gb monthly package which will cost you 240Rs… And Which is best and i think also its enough for those who dont download much and just uses for surfing and chatting :)

[/quote]

What if I exceed the limit (i.e. 2GB)?

[quote=“NatashaButt, post:5, topic:16038”]

Thank you Upsilon, I’m looking forward to it.

What if I exceed the limit (i.e. 2GB)?

[/quote]

You will be charged on the normal rate which is either 15 Rs. per hour or 15 Rs. per MB. Depending upon the default setting.

[quote=“rnathbatra, post:6, topic:16038”]

You will be charged on the normal rate which is either 15 Rs. per hour or 15 Rs. per MB. Depending upon the default setting.

[/quote]

Thank you rnathbatra, I think I’ll go with the unlimited package as I’ve got a lot to download.

Is there any 1Mbps (or more) unlimited download package available of any network?

^ No. 3G isn't implemented here yet. So the max possible speed on phones yet is 256kbps with EDGE.

[quote=“NatashaButt, post:7, topic:16038”]

Thank you rnathbatra, I think I’ll go with the unlimited package as I’ve got a lot to download.

Is there any 1Mbps (or more) unlimited download package available of any network?

[/quote]

When you are in Pakistan don’t expect things will be great and higher or same than you have in abroad

[quote=“NatashaButt, post:7, topic:16038”]

[/quote]

No problem. I have heard Zong also has a 4gb package for like Rs. 400 so you can try that as well instead of paying Rs. 1,000. EDGE speeds are quite slow here and its highly unlikely that you’ll cross the 4Gb limit in a month.

[quote=“rnathbatra, post:10, topic:16038”]

No problem. I have heard Zong also has a 4gb package for like Rs. 400 so you can try that as well instead of paying Rs. 1,000. EDGE speeds are quite slow here and its highly unlikely that you’ll cross the 4Gb limit in a month.

[/quote]

Thank you once again, if this is the case then I think I should go with it. :)

Ya Allah, I think this month is going to be very slow for me. :(

Anyway, thanks for all of your helpful opinions. :rolleyes:

Why not just a qubee modm+wifi connection, and connect your phone to internt via wifi