Urgent Help! the mustafa kamal sacam!

Yaar I need to convince someone that the Mustafa Kamal was not acredited the 2nd best mayor. There used to be thread here but I can't locate it. Kindly give me the URLs of the thread and any other page that might explain it.

here u go good man :)

http://www.wiredpakistan.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=3380

I really don't understand why Pakistanis act in this manner. First of all only authentic news or trustworthy accreditation should be associated with (no matter anyone). The hype was created by getting billboards and news articles and items to market this trend. No doubt, if true then Pakistan would have been extremely proud (we need these kinds of recognitions in these times). But failing to do so creates mistrust and bad impression into eyes of many.

Regards

Thanx man!

This man really improve the condition of Karachi city and country. You want to respect the act of this man which the serve to Pakistan Country....!!

Stay In Touch - Syed Mustafa Kamal

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Yaar I need to convince someone that the Mustafa Kamal was not acredited the 2nd best mayor. There used to be thread here but I can’t locate it. Kindly give me the URLs of the thread and any other page that might explain it.
[/quote]

well he is proper graduate with genuine degree atleast :) he may not be 2nd best mayor but his works and achievements speaks for himself

The work and development he has done for Karachi doesn't require any one to credit him as 2nd or 3rd. He is the Best without the need any accreditation.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

The work and development he has done for Karachi doesn’t require any one to credit him as 2nd or 3rd. He is the Best without the need any accreditation.
[/quote]

200% Agreed.

If people of Pakistan cant see what he has done, then they are blind, not by eyes but by wisdom as well, coz even a blind can witness what he has done.

I Salute Him.

hahahahaaaaa............. he has more bettr plns den us............

As far as i know, he was in the list competing for the best mayor. However, he was not selected as one.

i have few question

1) where did the imported Holland made cng buses disappear which came in nematuallah era ?

2) farooq satter was also a mayor back in 80s why didnt he do what what MK did now though both of them belongs to the same party ?