UPS Repair

i have a thrust to learns knew things i want to learn UPS making and basics to check or identify the basic faults of malfunctioning desi UPS. what instruments will be required to check the out of order parts of UPS i need step by step help from ABC to XYZ. (ilm trasfer karn abhe naiki hay) is any one .....?

Even to follow a step by step guide, you should have some background in electronics.

Would you tell us about your experience (and may be related qualifications) in electronics ?

[quote=", post:2, topic:21011"]

Even to follow a step by step guide, you should have some background in electronics.

Would you tell us about your experience (and may be related qualifications) in electronics ?

[/quote]

one i was in matriculate (10th science, then FA, then BA then MA) i used to made small hobby based circuits , but now i forgot to assemble the negative and postive side of resistor, capcotor but i know some colours for 1k , 100 K resistors but no such technical deatils but i am sure just two hours with a expert i can learn equal to one month course.