first of all, let us clear some problems for you.
1 - your UPS is NOT PURE SINE wave.. no matter how many times you write PURE sine wave, its not..its modified sine wave.
2 - there are 12V and 24V ups.. work with one battery or 2 battery.. 24V are much superior and possible more pure sine wave than 12V.. 24v do better faster charging, and better battery current supply
3 - there are multiple things that could effect the charging of your battery
- your ups is poor quality
- your ups has low charging capability
- your battery is too old
- one of the cells of your battery is faulty or dead.
- your wapda voltage in your area is low
- your ups is too small in capacity to handle such a big 165Ah battery.
- your ups charging kit is malfunctioning, or not properly configured
4 - battery charges fast when its more empty.. as soon as it reaches 80+% charging becomes slow as less battery is left to fill out,. so going from 85-100% takes more time than going from 60-85%..the after going 100% it goes into float charge which requires a constant micro charge to keep battery full and stay at full..reaching that stage in even the best quality brands of UPS takes 3 hours atleast..
5 - to diagnose any problem, you need to provide us info on
- terminal voltage at fully charged
- terminal voltage ate complete discharge
- battery charging DC current rate at both above states
- wapda voltage average in most times of the day.
- specific gravity of all the cells in your battery
- comparison of the other ups with all of the above
This is where you need to learn to clear some problems for your self..
1 - despite the fact that djays May lack eloquent gentle toned literary skills , he is NOT BEING RUDE.. he is exactly asking the same things any would require info about solving any ones problem.
2 - this is just like you say on internet that you have pain.. and we all should help cure it.. do you expect that anyone would automatically understand what , why how of your pain without any info.? infact the only pain relief method anyone would prescribe you in that case would automatically get censored on this forum..
[quote=", post:, topic:"]
P.S: A problem well stated is a problem half solved.
try to understand this statement calmly.. we all intend to help but that is only possible with proper info
4 - if you somehow donot understand how the ups system works or the complicated terminologies used here, either google them or if too busy/lazy, you can ask here directly.. someone will indeed help you understand.
hope you understand and provide proper info..