UPS-Inverter vs Transformer

salam.

I want to buy UPs which gives exactly 220-240 V of Power when running on Battery.

There are two UPS in markets,

One is Local one with Transformers in it, Its bigger in Size.

The other on is Chinese one with Inverters in it, Its verly Slim.

Can anybody tell me which type of Ups is best.And any deifference between these types of UPS???

Thanx in advance.

Nomi share prices too

it ll be afformativ for me too

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Nomi share prices too

it ll be afformativ for me too

[/quote]

Well Local UPS are generally 20-30% cheaper than imported one’s.

A Local 750VA UPS costs around 6.5k-7K here. and imported one 1000 kv is around 9500.

you wanna use it for pc?

you wanna use it for pc?
[/quote]

Yes want to use it with PC along with (Two Fans & Two Tubelights).

anyone plz. tell.

Should i go for Chinese made Slim UPS or Local made UPS with transformer in it???

I think there is also built-in battary charger in chinese inverter. Check it out before purchasing.

I think there is also built-in battary charger in chinese inverter. Check it out before purchasing.
[/quote]

Offcourse Man, its a UPS with Chinese Inverter instead of Transformer.

Go for one that offers near-sine wave output.

Local UPS with transformers are typically giving square wave output which is not good specially for PC's and appliances with induction coils (like ceiling fans).

I have used a Chinese inverter (not UPS) 1000W and it is very small but gives near sine-wave output.

Go for one that offers near-sine wave output.

Local UPS with transformers are typically giving square wave output which is not good specially for PC’s and appliances with induction coils (like ceiling fans).

I have used a Chinese inverter (not UPS) 1000W and it is very small but gives near sine-wave output.

[/quote]

I asked about the Output of Chinese UPS from the dealer .

He said its Modified Sine-Wave,no noise from Fan, Tubelights etc.

Should i go for it?

Why there is no Transformer in it?

well personally i use a chineese 1000w UPS and its been trouble free no noise from fan or anything, even my TV pc router fans tubelights run fine on it, sine wave output so i wud from my experience say the more expensive option

well personally i use a chineese 1000w UPS and its been trouble free no noise from fan or anything, even my TV pc router fans tubelights run fine on it, sine wave output so i wud from my experience say the more expensive option
[/quote]

Thanx for replying.

Can u plz tell me its name and Price.

And does these Chinese UPS got OverCharging Protection (means when battery in fully charges, then ups will stopcharging the battery).

well different comapnies are importing it the name of my model is ZXT1000, abt pricing i dont know the recent pricing coz it went alot since i bought it.... well this model has overcharge protection abt others u might need to check before buying

well different comapnies are importing it the name of my model is ZXT1000, abt pricing i dont know the recent pricing coz it went alot since i bought it… well this model has overcharge protection abt others u might need to check before buying
[/quote]

BTW ur UPS is one with transformer in it or the slimmer one?

my UPS is the slimmer imported one, not the local one but i think i said that before too :)

@cq914 how much time it gives u on pc/router.?

well it depends on how much i load i put on it, coz i have 2 fans tv and desktop pc, and laptop and a energy saver running off it...... the other day my electricity went out for 4 hrs and i was using my net, my pc and one fan without a hitch during the whole breakdown time

well it depends on how much i load i put on it, coz i have 2 fans tv and desktop pc, and laptop and a energy saver running off it… the other day my electricity went out for 4 hrs and i was using my net, my pc and one fan without a hitch during the whole breakdown time
[/quote]

Which battery (amp) u r using ?

and u said Model No. is ZXT1000, wats the company name?

I asked about the Output of Chinese UPS from the dealer .

He said its Modified Sine-Wave,no noise from Fan, Tubelights etc.

Should i go for it?

Why there is no Transformer in it?

[/quote]

The transformer is replaced by solid state components which simulates the same function as that of a transformer but waste less energy (battery) and generate less heat. Modified Sine-Wave is good.

so does anyone know of any isb/ rwp dealer/ shop who sells such a ups featuring solid state components rather than a transformer?