UPS for sale with Dry or Liquid Batteries

Hi,

I have a lot of Brand New UPS for computers with me ranging from 500 Watts to 5000 Watts with or without Liquid and Dry batteries

Price starting from only 7500/- RS only

I am in Lahore.

Only serious buyers can contact me at

wellwisher4u2004@gmail.com

from where r u?

I am in Lahore

Are these for computer use only or we can put the home load over it ;)

How much it will cost me If I go for 1.5KVA with 200 A dry battery or batteries as I need back up for 1 hour only.

Google4u

^ For 1hr, backup you would need just 100AHr batteries. In fact, even those would give you backup for more than an hour.

Which company?? Any snaps ?

And as Google4u asked, are the good for Computer use or just home stuff?

^

yeah Mr. Scofield is right...

post some pix+links

A brief introduction about me Me Engr. Qamar and I am running my own company the product portfolio is attached. My website is under construction and will be ready soon. If anyone want more information about my company one can contact with me on mail.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Are these for computer use only or we can put the home load over it ;)

How much it will cost me If I go for 1.5KVA with 200 A dry battery or batteries as I need back up for 1 hour only.

Google4u

[/quote]

You can use it on computer and home load collectively.

First of all tell me what do you want to be on UPS (means how many lights, Fan and computer)

Please give a favor. Would you please like to give me youR mail address so that I can send you details? or Can you please contact me on my e-mail address at wellwisher4u2004@gmail.com please?

^

ok bro

i have a 17" monitor

a 460 watt PSU for my PC

i need about 30-60 minutes of backup...

and the ups should have usb interface like apc ups which tell u the remaining backup time...

how much>?

A 1000Watts UPS will be enough for your system. It requires two batteries only and can give you 1 to 1-30 hr backup. Use 120 to 150 amp of battery. If you move for dry batteries that are long life and provide you more time. My UPS has no usb interface but an automatic beep system is there which starts beeping when 5 min backup time remains (for you saving documents and proper shutdown).

Rates of UPS

1000 Watts UPS 11,000/-

1000 Watts UPS with Best parts 14,000/

Rates of Batteries

Liquid 120 Amp 5500/- Local (Some venders are selling it as Imported) for 1 hr backup

Liquid 150 Amp 7500/- Local (Some venders are selling it as Imported) for 1 hr backup

Liquid 150 Amp 10,000/- Imported 100% Guaranteed full Amp (Gives you full backup) for 1 to 2 hr backup

Dry 100 Amp 9000/- without warranty and 18,000/- with warranty for 1 hr backup

Dry 120 Amp 10,000/- without warranty and 20,000/- with warranty for 1 to 1.25 hr backup

Dry 150 Amp 18,000/- without warranty and 36,000/- with warranty for 1 to 2.5 hr backup

Two dry batteries means 3hr backup time.

Feel free to contact me any time.

One more thing my UPS is repairable and have 10 months full warranty and the UPS like apc or systek costs too much for repairing sometimes non repairable.

Any new Query or order

Are these dry batteries imported? Can these batteries be used on desi ups, 2 or 3 working at the same time, i dont want to use it on pc, just fans and lights?

these are costly better use a gas generator

Are these dry batteries imported? Can these batteries be used on desi ups, 2 or 3 working at the same time, i dont want to use it on pc, just fans and lights?
[/quote]

Yes these are imported batteries and you can use it on any UPS. Multiple batteries can be installed on single UPS.

these are costly better use a gas generator
[/quote]

You can say that but dont forget that the Genrator require more maintenance but UPS does not Fuel require on daily basis in Generators. UPS are automatic no extra switching required. PC can be use on UPS with out interruption and more and more benefits are there of UPS.

Any other query

any one intersted

i want to buy the ups tell me the price of the ups suitable for me

2 fans

and 2 energy savers lights

tell me the price includiing the battery

Salam,

I already have VOLTA 1400 Watt ups and its working fine for last 1 year. Now the batteries are dying. I has 2 batteries of 1000 power.

What option do you have for batteries.

I want maximum power batteries, please quote the prices for dry and wet batteries.

Secondly, technically speaking, is there a possibility i can attach 2 fresh batteries with current UPS.

Advice me, i am naive on this subject