Ups for pc

i want to buy a ups for my PC and peripherals (about 0.8-1kva, backup time 1hr).

if anyone know of any vendors in Rawalpindi/Islamabad then please post contact details and your experience with them. Thanks!

We have in stocks high quality UPS for computers. A trouble free and reliable 1.2 KVA UPS for Computers alongwith liquid battery for 1hour backup will cost you Rs. 22,500.

best regards

Kamran Khan / Hajveri Traders, Lahore.

Suit# 12, Wahid Chamber, Near Soneri Bank, Main Liberty Road, Gulberg III, Lahore.

Tel: 042 578 9752 , 501 4063 Fax:042 578 9754

www.hajveri.com

I have a pamphlet lying around of an Isb ups company. Priced around 23 K. Cell number is 03129187677.

Someone told me they installed several systems in various embassies so they must be decent.

thx to both o ya...

Cross Check for a Good UPS;

1. Use the ‘Digital Volt Meter’ to check the output voltage of the UPS (in UPS mode), with and without load. A good UPS will give standard 220v in both cases. More than 240v might burn out your appliances.

2. Plug in the ‘Mobile Charger’ in the output of UPS in UPS mode. On a good UPS, the mobile charger will not heat up. While on a low quality UPS, mobile charger will heat up and might burn. In this test you might loose your ‘mobile charger’, so be care full.

A Public Service Message by Hajveri 0301 8423399

^ Easiest way to check is to hook the output up to an oscilloscope and check the peak to peak amplitude of the wave alongside its resemblance to a standard AC sine wave voltage.

well i have a digital meter for that matter and so thx for the advice!

btw hajveri u by any chance offer ur services in pindi/ isb region?

and anyone here know if Metro islamabad have any good stock of UPSzz??

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

We have in stocks high quality UPS for computers. A trouble free and reliable 1.2 KVA UPS for Computers alongwith liquid battery for 1hour backup will cost you Rs. 22,500.

best regards

Kamran Khan / Hajveri Traders, Lahore.

Suit# 12, Wahid Chamber, Near Soneri Bank, Main Liberty Road, Gulberg III, Lahore.

Tel: 042 578 9752 , 501 4063 Fax:042 578 9754

www.hajveri.com

[/quote]

In lahore it costs 15000 at Khalid Elextronics and Amjad Electronics